Help › Forums

Game Hacked

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 23 2017 1:44 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • juliansilva1087
    2 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 4:31 PM

My game has been hacked, I am a legend level play playing with Nike balls and they are not reacting the way they are supposed to. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 5:53 PM

How are they supposed to react?

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 6:18 PM

Not reacting how? Spin? Distance? Direction? More info please.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 6:51 PM

Your game hasnt been hacked you just been playing full 18 hole rounds thats all . Looking at your score history you havent posted a score thats  -6 par or better at all . So when you play a full 18 hole round you get to see just how poorly you really are playing the game . You`re playing with mid level clubs and using a top brand ball which has nothing to do with how you`re playing . Dont blame it on the game go back to playing off the red tees and you`ll be just fine .

• joemt825
    124 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 9:16 PM

Don't sugar coat it Lonnie...give it to him straight.  : )   I was going to suggest the Russians were up to their tricks again.

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 10:37 PM

juliansilva1087:

My game has been hacked, I am a legend level play playing with Nike balls and they are not reacting the way they are supposed to. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

I blame Julian Assange. He is out to get you!

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 10:38 PM

That  might be a little harsh; his stats aren't that bad...but yes, the clubs aren't on the same page with the balls.

Now, if he got to Legend via red tee tournaments, I'll say spot on. But we don't know that.

• bennyhaas
    3 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 10:58 PM

Yep dude, I am a Legend and tour pros are out-drivng .me

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Apr 23 2017 2:36 AM

lonniescott711:

Your game hasnt been hacked you just been playing full 18 hole rounds thats all . Looking at your score history you havent posted a score thats  -6 par or better at all . So when you play a full 18 hole round you get to see just how poorly you really are playing the game . You`re playing with mid level clubs and using a top brand ball which has nothing to do with how you`re playing . Dont blame it on the game go back to playing off the red tees and you`ll be just fine .

Although I agree that it's extremely unlikely that his game is hacked, the above is just plain wrong.

There is no red tee on his history.

What can be seen are scores of BB 57 (-13), St A's 60 (-12), Boh 63 (-9), BoF 59 (-13), Oak  and Cong 63, RSG 62 etc etc.  Of these scores you have only bettered the St A's one.

• GRAntmoles
    402 Posts
    Sun, Apr 23 2017 6:34 AM

K7JBQ:

That  might be a little harsh; his stats aren't that bad...but yes, the clubs aren't on the same page with the balls.

Now, if he got to Legend via red tee tournaments, I'll say spot on. But we don't know that.

Couldn't have said it better :)

I play with the best clubs  That I can get    (I think)

I personally Am not interested in getting to legend level.

I'm more interested in the game-play & how well or bad I might be playing on the day,

If I'm not good enough to get to Legend with a std. ball - So be it

To say that I enjoy every game would be a lie, but I try the hardest to do my best every game

-   Well not every game

I do admit to spitting the dummy a few times & just trying to finish the game  asap

Anyways ----  Stats are just STATS

• PAGES
RSS