Forums

Help › Forums

How to shoot Low

Tue, May 12 2020 11:05 PM (38 replies)
  • SwingerCyr
    8 Posts
    Fri, Apr 21 2017 8:56 PM

Lonniesscott, Thanks for the insight, 

You said im not shooting low cause my clubs are inferior at the Pro level, Is  not everyone in the tournaments that i enter, playing with the sane option of clubs?

• SwingerCyr
    8 Posts
    Fri, Apr 21 2017 9:03 PM

Wilson, Thanks for the advise.

Don't want to take it to serious just want to play & play well. 

Also playing for credits is more fun don't you think?

• SwingerCyr
    8 Posts
    Fri, Apr 21 2017 9:11 PM

SK, Thanks for the very helpful & practical advise.

What tier are you and hoe long have you been playing?

• SwingerCyr
    8 Posts
    Fri, Apr 21 2017 9:23 PM

BP, 

I enjoyed you reply it good to here there are not short cuts , that means people have to earn what they get. There are no steroids in this game?

Having fun

• SwingerCyr
    8 Posts
    Fri, Apr 21 2017 9:45 PM

MK, Thanks for your advise,

Had some trouble with you abriviations & code words (RGs, multis multiple accounts?)

I' think you said you had 200,000 credits at one time? Also what is so special about these credits anyway can you turn them back in for cash?

Thanks

Swingercyr

• SwingerCyr
    8 Posts
    Fri, Apr 21 2017 9:48 PM

Thanks for the tip, 

Seem much more fun when you play for credits that all.

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 2:29 PM

SwingerCyr:

SK, Thanks for the very helpful & practical advise.

What tier are you and hoe long have you been playing?

Champion, playing since 2011- ur welcome. U can also click on any players' name and see their page/level/stats etc.

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 3:58 AM

not all players cheat.....you may find cheating in the middle range tiers....but not champions tier....no dual accs there.....im a champ with 55 avg...level 97....i have never cheated...dont use aids or gadgets.....just learned how to play.....it takes time and effort.......

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 7:42 AM

abbielb:
    you may find cheating in the middle range tiers....but not champions tier

Many are found in the Champion's tier. 6 of the last 7 banned players "that we know of" were Champions. But, rest assured, they are ALL back. 

Legend tier is the most notorious for multi's...i.e. cheats. It's full of Champs that can't cut it, Champs that have ego/self-esteem problems, Champs that live in their mommy's basement, or Champs (as is the case currently...right now...as we speak) that bring out all of their multi-accounts (usually they will have started posting some scores in Dec/Jan) for more chances in the VUSO. 

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 8:16 AM

well if thats the case id like to see who they were......if these so called champs cant hack it in the champs division then maybe they should just accept it and man up.........i shoot what i shoot and i accept it.....why are people hell bent on being the best all the time......just play the game to the best of your ability without cheating and youve done your best....accept it

RSS