Forums

Help › Forums

Ben Hogan Clubs - Justin Leonard and My Apex Irons

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 19 2017 9:17 AM (23 replies)
  • Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Fri, Apr 14 2017 1:54 AM

How did they hit, do you still have them?  Seems (on net) that the older BH clubs get, the more collectable they are, especially the old woods.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Apr 14 2017 10:20 AM

Dubfore:

How did they hit, do you still have them?  Seems (on net) that the older BH clubs get, the more collectable they are, especially the old woods.

They hit ok. If I remember correctly I traded them in when I bought my Arnold Palmer clubs a few years later.

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Fri, Apr 14 2017 5:42 PM

I'm lookin for BH woods and a driver, not many about this side.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2017 7:34 AM

They had hickory clubs years ago in the best golf game on the internet.  They were fun to play with.

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2017 9:26 AM

I still have my set of Hogan Radiul irons I bought off a club pro. Have been hit so much I can see the sweet spot outline in the face. excellent clubs !

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2017 1:14 PM

Apart from the first factory batch -which he promptly ordered the entire flawed lot to be destroyed-  I haven't read a bad review about any of Hogan's designs, 

Starting my switch next week @ Hollywood Lakes. I've played it 3 times, a difficult championship course, and a fantastic one.

http://www.hollywoodlakesgolfclub.com/

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Fri, Apr 21 2017 11:00 AM

Dubfore:

As far as I know, Ben Hogan company only produces irons. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Fri, Apr 21 2017 3:06 PM

Irons, wedges and hybrids.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Apr 21 2017 7:11 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

Dubfore:

As far as I know, Ben Hogan company only produces irons. Correct me if I'm wrong.

When Ben Hogan golf club company first  started and was owned by AMF they made a full line of golf clubs including woods. My set had driver 3 4 and 5 woods. These clubs are actually  being offered on EBay for $ 125.

RSS