Help › Forums

about WGT

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 6 2011 12:53 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Roadkill1313
    18 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 8:00 AM

i absolutely love the game but man are they cheap...  playing for a month now and been playing the tournaments...  the prizes equal dirt..  shame on them....oooooh   ,,,wow  500 credits.....divided by 70......they pay 5 bucks divided.......

millionaires paying dollars and cents....so bull

so afraid to pay wgt.. u want to continue ?  u got to pay upon invest

johnny

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 9:16 AM

Roadkill1313:

been playing the tournaments...  the prizes equal dirt..  shame on them....oooooh   ,,,wow  500 credits.....divided by 70......they pay 5 bucks divided.......

I'm assuming that these are the same tournaments that you paid ... um.. NOTHING to enter?

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 9:23 AM

For one how do you know they are millionaires, I think you are assuming they are. You know what they say about assuming. Do I also detect a bit of class envy, warfare or both. You enter for free and made something not a bad deal in my book.

• TCR1969
    11 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 6:08 AM

This game is a complete joke and  I will no longer spend another cent. Yeah it's free and sometimes fun, but the negatives out weigh the positives(jumping meters, game freezing up, slow greens, etc...). I will however continue to play because I need a laugh from time to time and who knows, maybe someday they will actually correct the problems. And maybe treat each player as an equal as opposed to fixing tournaments.

• TCR1969
    11 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 7:03 AM

Watch out. Make a comment someone doesn't agree with and you may find yourself shooting like crap right after.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 10:01 AM

TCR1969:

Watch out. Make a comment someone doesn't agree with and you may find yourself shooting like crap right after.

Wow... your tin-foil hat on a bit tight?

You give yourself WAY too much credit thinking that someone (WGT) is going to single you out for some negative comments.

Really.. you just don't matter that much.

Have a nice day.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 10:12 AM

Snaike:
    Really.. you just don't matter that much.

Snaike, I like the way you think!

And YOU, have a nice day.

Snaike:
    tin-foil hat
    LOL.

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 2:33 PM

TCR1969:

Your joking   right ?

• lepigolf
    140 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 1:01 PM

no he is riight i made a remark about wgt stealing our money and say ha ha when we loss balls du to meter loss balls in water ok but not in weeds you would find them in real life but not in wgt they say more money and ha ha i have not have the same game since but maby i just suck at the moment still love the game

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 1:14 PM

lepigolf:
    maby i just suck at the moment

QFT.

Keep practicing and you'll get better.

Or not... I've not gotten any better since '08... but, that's me.  lol

• PAGES
RSS