Fri, Apr 7 2017 6:55 AM (6 replies)
  • ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Thu, Apr 6 2017 3:41 AM

Play ball...or else?

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Thu, Apr 6 2017 3:44 AM

Something new, a link to the clash on your CC home page.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Apr 6 2017 4:30 AM

ArgyleScott:

Something new, a link to the clash on your CC home page.

And something even "newer". I am not sure of the other CC owners but I  "cannot" - EDIT - my CC home page status bar message. hmmmmmmm! 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Apr 6 2017 6:05 AM

Image result for crapometer gif

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Apr 6 2017 6:09 AM

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Apr 6 2017 7:19 AM

overtheedge:
    And something even "newer". I am not sure of the other CC owners but I  "cannot" - EDIT - my CC home page status bar message. hmmmmmmm! 

Have you ever? - just kidding!

There's no problem on my side, but it has been a long time error that the owner has no right of his own to edit the messages. In the owner tools, you need to give one type of members (Directors?) the permission to edit, with that the owner gets it, too.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Apr 7 2017 6:55 AM

alosso:

overtheedge:

Have you ever? - just kidding!

There's no problem on my side, but it has been a long time error that the owner has no right of his own to edit the messages. In the owner tools, you need to give one type of members (Directors?) the permission to edit, with that the owner gets it, too.

Right on alosso. It worked. You da man brother. TY.

I was going to edit the club message referencing something nasty about the "Clash" but now that it is almost over and I've lost momentum and could give a rats a**,,lol. I'll do what I'm good at, I'll just - LET IT GO,,,,,,lol. What I'm good at !? 

RSS