What's the fastest way?

• iPhilMickelson
    74 Posts
    Sat, Apr 1 2017 3:24 PM

Besides daily XP

• iPhilMickelson
    74 Posts
    Sat, Apr 1 2017 3:29 PM

Right now I'm playing Practice Stroke Play Full 18 Best of Bandon..I get around 260 every time I finish.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Apr 1 2017 4:08 PM

Play a tournament during your cdp and also use your free pass .You will get bonus points for every tournament you play as well with out the cdp bonus . Other than that just keep playing stroke play practice rounds and play the regular courses so you get more ball hitting experience points .

• 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Sat, Apr 1 2017 4:23 PM

Create an 18 Hole Tournament at Bandon Dunes in your Country Club (red tee's).  You get 400 XP for finishing + XP for each swing + XP for CC bonus (bigger the CC the better).

Invite 1000 friends over to your house and have them bring their lap tops.  Being a good host you should have Spirits and Food (mandatory!!).  Talk some smack and have a good ole time.  At some point, after they are happy you put them to work. 

Have everyone pull out their lap tops and log onto your Wgt name.  You go and purchase a 1 hour WGT XP Ultra Boost.  Everyone plays three 18 Hole Tournaments on Bandon Dunes never hitting the ball off the tee (9xp per hole *18 (162)+400 (Tournament XP) + CC bonus (around 20) = 580 total XP).  Obviously use starter balls.  The math looks like:

1000 friends * 580 (total Xp from one 18 Hole Tournament) * 3 (number of rounds played) * 1.4 (40% XP boost) = 2,436,000 XP.  That's enough to go from level 0 to Level 100 in 1 hour.

Seeing how this scenario would never actually happen ^^, I suppose the best way to level up is to create an 18 Hole Tournament on Bandon Dunes and get around 580 XP every time you finish (don't hit the ball off the tee).  You should be able to comfortably get around 2000+ Xp in one hour. 

People have been using this Xp gambit forever.  Do make sure to lower your flash player to Low (not Hig, Medium, or Best).  If you don't you will get severe game lag and long delay's necessary between shots.

Cheers.

• iPhilMickelson
    74 Posts
    Sat, Apr 1 2017 4:40 PM

Would the CC tournament affect your avg score?

And not all players in the CC can create tournaments, right? I highly doubt mine lets me

• 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Sat, Apr 1 2017 4:49 PM

iPhilMickelson:

Would the CC tournament affect your avg score?And not all players in the CC can create tournaments, right? I highly doubt mine lets me

Just talk to your CC Owner or director and let them know you're trying to level up.  I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help.  If not, create your own CC.  The tournament would only give the appearance of affecting your average.

I.e., your average would go up but at your current tier  you need 40 ranked rounds at 63.00 or better (http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/237567.aspx).  It's only the lowest 40 scores that matter.  So if  you have 39 ranked rounds and were at 63.01 average and played 1000 Bandon Dunes Tournaments you're average on paper would sky rocket (for real).

However, the second you shoot your next round at say 60 you'd advance to Tour Master and your average would start anew.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Apr 1 2017 7:27 PM

iPhilMickelson:
    Would the CC tournament affect your avg score?

11 ain't correct, I'm afraid.

Any CC tournament on a standard course with a Par between 60 and 80 would do, but BDU is exempt as well as BO3 and BO5, as well as the CC Custom Courses will host only non-average tourneys.

iPhilMickelson:
    And not all players in the CC can create tournaments, right? I highly doubt mine lets me

Any CC owner may distribute the right to create tournaments between member groups. While the standard is "all except Recruits", this may be widened or restricted.

• ralph49ers
    4 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:36 PM

What do you mean by "don't hit the ball off the tee"

Ralph49ers

• toad271
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2019 7:19 PM

Heck, I don't even know what xp's are and what good they do me or how I can use them...   

RSS