Forums

Help › Forums

OK i give up

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 8 2009 5:34 PM (4 replies)
  • rustan
    66 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 12:34 AM

To play this game we are governed by the information we recieve from the screen.

If that info is inconsistent then our play is inconsistent

WGT your game is inconsistant,please fix

If wheres a cross wind of say 10mph if affects the ball in a certain way,if shouldnt vary,or a green has a break it should be the same each time.

I thought i was fairly good at this good,posted so good scores( not top but not bad)

but the frustration level is increasing the more i play and yes thats golf but give us a break,i bought the gear,spent a lot of time playing/praticing and a good computer,there shouldnt be a problem with being able to post consistant scores or at least play a shot.

Ok i have had my 2 bobs worth

ps tissues are not required

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 4:42 AM

I think many can relate to your frustration, based on what i've seen discussed in these forums. As a former player of Links (LS thru 2003) for nearly a decade, i find "the beast" to be refreshing and fun. Links was too predictable, too mathematical/scientific.  Sure its frustrating to be at 65 after 7 holes of a CTTH and the beast roars me 40ft off the green and into the rough on the 8th hole... i just click restart and give it another go.

enjoy.

• Jimbo652sssssss
    167 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 5:11 AM

I agree totally. All the rough and sand % on Kiawah are way off. Say i'm 60 yds from pin in rough at 30% and I figure that in with a calculater I overshoot pin by a lot. I figure in 5% and I'm with in 1 ft. now whats that about,Lol??????

• marshll
    1 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 4:21 PM

Hi

I came to the forums exactly for this problem

The game is TOO inconsistent, I understand winds and variables, but when you hit a "perfect" shot: on one hole and the ball drifts 5-9 yds left...OK wind, next hole , almost exact crosswind speed (in fact less) you manage to hit another "perfect" shot but this time the ball flys 15 to 20 yds left...WHOA, WTF was that??? I know its beta , but this will kill the casual players.

• sabbath270
    231 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 5:34 PM

Don't cark it now, there's still hope! :]

RSS