skip nav

Forums

Backspin adjustment problems

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 15 2019 6:11 PM by santa084. 9 replies.
  • SportyW1546 United States
    9 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2017 6:19 AM

Is anyone having problems controlling their backspin adjustment dot - other than me? 

Not sure what is happening to cause it but mine has 3 locations now - top of the ball, middle and below the ball. 

Any suggestions?

Digg
    Delicious
  • twinponds169 United States
    1,797 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2017 7:59 AM

I do not do this much, but to really zone in on a precise spot for backspin, you can right click on the ball and then select "Zoom In", that really blows up the dot and you can adjust it from there, practically pixel by pixel, lol, then just right click again and select "Zoom Out" to go back to normal screen and your shot.

Digg
    Delicious
  • CEverett12 United States
    12,227 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2017 1:49 PM

Download CCleaner  by piriform , Its free and it works ...

Digg
    Delicious
  • nogeria Canada
    6 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2019 5:36 PM

my back spin ball moves on it's own when ever I go to shoot the ball, don't know what to do.

Digg
    Delicious
  • dchallenger United States
    485 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2019 8:03 AM

twinponds169:

I do not do this much, but to really zone in on a precise spot for backspin, you can right click on the ball and then select "Zoom In", that really blows up the dot and you can adjust it from there, practically pixel by pixel, lol, then just right click again and select "Zoom Out" to go back to normal screen and your shot.

...Ooooh, too bad! Outta time!

Digg
    Delicious
  • Highglove United States
    42 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2019 3:37 PM

nogeria:

my back spin ball moves on it's own when ever I go to shoot the ball, don't know what to do.

If it seem to move on it's own make sure it's green after you've moved it. I've had this happen when using Firefox. I've held my mouse button, moved the dot and, when I release the button and move the mouse away the dot still moves. If you move it and it's still red when you release the mouse but just click the button again. Should solve it.

Digg
    Delicious
  • Woodoworkery United States
    3,394 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2019 3:50 PM

nogeria:

Make sure the spin dot is green, and not red. In my case if I use one of the fox browsers, when I set the BS the spin dot will remain red, so when I go the move the cursor the spin dot moves. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • santa084 United States
    99 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2019 6:11 PM

dchallenger:

twinponds169:

...Ooooh, too bad! Outta time!                                Lol

Digg
    Delicious
  • DonCaron United States
    3,716 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2019 6:15 PM

SportyW1546:

Is anyone having problems controlling their backspin adjustment dot - other than me? 

Not sure what is happening to cause it but mine has 3 locations now - top of the ball, middle and below the ball. 

Any suggestions?

I had a problem with Firefox the other day. To apply spin, I had to double click it. It would move up and down.

I went back to Maxthon and that fixed it.

Digg
    Delicious
  • borntobesting United States
    8,077 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2019 11:27 PM

nogeria:

That is caused by the ,mouse not releasing the B/S dot  and it moves the dot when you move the mouse. Waiting  a second or 2 after setting your spin to move the mouse helps with that. 

Digg
    Delicious
RSS