Forums

Help › Forums

TZL 2017 - Congrats to Champions, The Georgian and Thanks Again All for Playing

Sat, Nov 18 2017 7:33 AM (289 replies)
  • 16hndcp
    38 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2017 1:24 PM

SO how many players are in from Craven Dale ?  I will play if  we have enough and time permits with my opponent.

16hndcp 

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2017 2:44 PM

You almost have a fulll team.

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Fri, Apr 21 2017 1:34 PM

Dubfore:

"Oh the iwony, the iwony..."  - by Walter Matthau in one of the many famous scenes in that brilliant comedy, THE ODD COUPLE!  OjO

wrote
    on 20 Apr 2017 at 8:55 AM

the irony of the whole thing is that when our club had an inter club clash versus the wolf pack - i got so sick of having to chase around after their members that we had to call a halt to the event without completing the games!!!

she is in no position to be casting aspersions against anyone!!

Ditto!

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 5:00 AM

The FPGC v The Georgian results went missing from the TZL post on page 1. I'm saving them here (with the Craven Dale v UFVG pairings) in case it happens again.  Their first round could be completed by mid-May.

CRAVEN DALE CC                                  UNITED FEDERATION VG      

Pts                                                                                                                       Pts

JimbeauC  (C-USA)                                  AQUAWRAP  (Cptn-L-USA)      

wtiger22  (C-UK)                                       solanna  (C-CAN)             

Iron62  (C-NETH)                                      johhnnie99  (C-UK)                   

WVHacker  (C-USA)                                 threescompany200  (L-CAN)  

Bowl64  (L-SWE)                                      chatkeow  (L-UK)                  

Tex0213  (L-USA)                                     jetrep7  (L-USA)                   

Frits  (L-NETH)                                         SylvainH1 (L-CAN)                 

ABlueBear   (TL-UK)                                labossm  (L-CAN) 

Bluehawk3  (TM-USA)                             Jim5306  (L-USA)                    

0987654321A  (TM-UK)                           PhilIsh144  (L-UK)                 

zxdelfuego  (TM-UK)                                KDH1001  (L-USA)

53willow   (L-USA)                                    sledgehammer1961   (L-USA)

FAIR PLAY GC                                      THE GEORGIAN

Pts                                                                                                                        Pts

I2IClint  (TP-Can)             81     79          accuate  (L-USA)                         1

1        BShepherd9  (M-UK)      61      65         Sirbugger  (L-AUS)

1        billyirl  (TM-IRL)              71      75          Bushbeater4  (L-CAN)      

thestylecouncil  (L-UK)    77      72          Ultraglide  (L-UK)                        1

1        bwander  (L-USA)          71      75          iamvapour  (C-USA)         

phred952  (L-USA)           C       W         callaghan159  (TL-Can)                1

1        ACE992   (L-CAN)           67     69         tincupou812  (L-USA)      

hvac101  (L-USA)            70     66         etienne5361  (C-Aruba)                1

1        Gasur  (L-IRL)                 65     69         Rossembo  (C-UK)          

Dubfore  (L-IRL)               79     68         stefke1969  (C-Belg)                     1

Roccorod  (L-USA)           73     63         Swordgolfer  (C-USA)                  1

tdbandit  (L-USA)             67     64         4zerome  (C-AUS)                         1

• Sirbugger
    394 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 6:03 AM

Georgian vs Fair Play 1st round

BShepherd 61 (65-4)  def Sirbugger 65

• BShepherd9
    48 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 6:06 AM

Sirbugger of The Georgian and I have just completed our match with the result being

BShepherd9 (65-4) 61 - 65  Sirbugger 

A thoroughly enjoyable round with both of us playing some nice shots. Thank you to Jim for the game. 

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 9:06 AM

Well played Ben, good luck to both of you in the matchplay.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 5:55 PM

Match conceided after 11 holes by phred952

Phred952---(+3)

Callaghan159---(-6)

Good match Jeff but for a couple of tough holes for you. Thanks for the game.

Brian 

• jetrep7
    1,246 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 1:35 PM

Chatkeow reports ...

We both found the rough too much from the tee, and after being 3 behind after 2 went 5 ahead after 11. Out of bounds from the tee at 15 didn't help.

Then all square with 3 to play, I finished 5,5 to post 74 to Bjorns 73.

A missed opportunity.

Paul

Round 1 - Merion ... played on 26 Apr

chatkeow, United Federation of Virtual Golfers, Legend ... 74

Bowl64, Craven Dale CC , Legend ... 73

No shots reported.

• wtiger22
    1,027 Posts
    Thu, Apr 27 2017 2:24 AM

the above report is in total agreement with Bjorn's summary of that game - Merion can be a tricky old challenge.

Wvhacker (Brooks) reports that he had a thoroughly enjoyable game with threescompany(Barry)

despite Brook's putter not really behaving for him - he managed to secure a victory here

score wvhacker 69 - threescompany- 72

Thanks to Barry and Brooks for getting the game done so promptly and for reporting the score back to me - it really does make things easy for me..

just a little query....

one or two of our members have said that the link for posting "shot of the round" does not seem to be working. - i have tried it twice and i agree that it does not seem to lead to the correct page??

thanks again fellas

RSS