skip nav

Forums

BAD MOON RISING IN THE VALLEY OF THE SUN

Thu, Jun 7 2018 6:18 PM by pdb1. 63 replies.
  • JimQ916 United States
    9,914 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2017 9:20 AM

Fritz and I have already been in contact....gonna talk to him tomorrow to set up a day / time to play....Jim

• fritzzuch123 United States
    1,460 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 5:49 AM

JimQ and I are expected to tee-off wither today or tomorrow!

Thanks again for all the hard work on this!  Looks like alot of fun!

-Fritz

• stephlaf63 Canada
    132 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 6:28 AM

Well, i took contact with my opponent and set up a match play for this morning at 9 eastern time. The problem is, the guy is hidden (gray ball), not available. I don't receive any invitation from him and of course i can't send an invitation to a hidden person.

So what do i do now?

My Opponent is MgRoza

• GregHodges United States
    3,401 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 9:11 AM

Also all members please read your private messages.

Greg

• pdb1 United States
    20,472 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 11:50 AM

stephlaf63:

Well, i took contact with my opponent and set up a match play for this morning at 9 eastern time. The problem is, the guy is hidden (gray ball), not available. I don't receive any invitation from him and of course i can't send an invitation to a hidden person.

So what do i do now?

My Opponent is MgRoza

This is very common from both sides and I am sure it is an innocent oversight . Knowing Miklo like I do . I doubt he is in hidden status . Just not online . 

I messaged him earlier . I am sure he will respond as soon as he is able . 

stephlaf63:
    So what do i do now?

The only thing you can do . Patiently and maturely wait until you can speak with him again . 

And be very happy you are not an owner and have to field all of these messages coming from both sides . PM's , wall posts , CC forum posts , main forum posts . Over and over again . Non stop . 

That should make you very happy . Right Kevin ? Lol . 

• pdb1 United States
    20,472 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 12:06 PM

JimQ916:

Fritz and I have already been in contact....gonna talk to him tomorrow to set up a day / time to play....Jim

fritzzuch123:

JimQ and I are expected to tee-off wither today or tomorrow!

Thanks again for all the hard work on this!  Looks like alot of fun!

-Fritz

Looks promising Jim and Fritz . Good luck you two . I hope it all goes as planned . Show us all how it's done .

• autoallen United States
    668 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 5:46 PM

hi  wishman51   get in touch   autoallen@aol.com   cant wait to play   thanks  ALLEN

• Mca19670 United Kingdom
    1,816 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 6:09 PM

Just played Darrell there in what I'm led to believe was the 1st ever mobile clash. Lovely guy. We had to play at Olympic club in moderate winds. Darrell had a steady round apart from 1 double bogey to shoot a 2 over 36 and I had 1 of my best ever rounds to shoot a 4 under 30. Thoroughly enjoyed it and hopefully will play the 2nd game if not tomorrow, then start of the week.

Martin

• pdb1 United States
    20,472 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 8:21 AM

MGroza:

Front 9 steptat63 -3  MG -5

MGroza:

Back 9 tephlaf63 -3 MG -5

It appears that it was stroke play . just gotta get the right scores .

29 - 31 fr 9

29 - 31 bk 9 

Is this correct guys ? 

• pdb1 United States
    20,472 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 8:35 AM

Mca19670:

Just played Darrell there in what I'm led to believe was the 1st ever mobile clash. Lovely guy. We had to play at Olympic club in moderate winds. Darrell had a steady round apart from 1 double bogey to shoot a 2 over 36 and I had 1 of my best ever rounds to shoot a 4 under 30. Thoroughly enjoyed it and hopefully will play the 2nd game if not tomorrow, then start of the week.

Martin

I have recorded it .

RSS