Which Pings are these ?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 22 2017 7:42 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Tue, Mar 21 2017 9:51 PM

Paul,

You're here long enough to know about the search box.

A simple "Ping Rapture" search using the search box to the right shows there were various Ping Rapture Iron Sets.

• Ping Rapture V2 Iron Set (Graphite) L25+
    • Ping 2010 Rapture V2 Iron Set (L33+)
    • PING Rapture V2 Irons Set (L 48+)

And it looks like there was also a Ping Rapture V2 Full Set at Level 25+ for only 2718 Credits.

I guess the Ping Raptures were "retired" at some point and replaced with the Ping i25 Iron Set. I'm not sure because I didn't read that far into the topic.

Maybe the Pro Shop should show clubs that are no longer available as "Retired" and also state the year they were no longer available.  I've seen that in various other places in online shops.

Hope this helps!

Paul

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Tue, Mar 21 2017 10:16 PM

Or you could just check for Scott's equipment spreadsheet. It has everything you need to know.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Mar 21 2017 11:10 PM

The Raptures were retired 2 or 3 years ago. About the time that they introduced the K-15's which have also been retired. The Raptures were the first set of the week about a month ago. It was a blast 

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 1:41 AM

Vaibhav5viv:
    Or you could just check for Scott's equipment spreadsheet. It has everything you need to know.

I don't keep old stuff in the tables for long after it has been removed from the shop, as it may cause confusion as to what is available for purchase, sorry  : (
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 4:17 AM

pdb1:

I have a member who wants to know what level his irons are . 

Hovering your mouse over the irons in his profile view doesn't show it? 

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 8:31 AM

pdb1:
      I have a member who wants to know what level his irons are

Have him look at his change equipment in the game client. It shows the level of all clubs in your bag. Also if you have multiple sets and have the benefits checked, it shows the comparison for them.

• PAGES
RSS