Help › Forums

New Balls Please!!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 21 2017 1:35 PM (3 replies)
  • TidyWales
    2 Posts
    Tue, Mar 21 2017 10:44 AM

Hi all

Whilst playing a round my Calloway balls ran out. I clicked on the buy the same ball option in play and the new ball arrived. Well it did for about 3 shots then the starter ball appeared again. My account says I have purchased them and my credits are lower as expected but there are no new balls!

Anybody had something similar happen or any WGT guys out there who could help?

Thanks

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Mar 21 2017 12:37 PM

First check your inventory to see if they are there if not contact C/S and tell them the problem . There is a link at the bottom of the page "CONTACT" click on that and send a report .

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Tue, Mar 21 2017 1:10 PM

lonniescott711:

First check your inventory to see if they are there if not contact C/S and tell them the problem . There is a link at the bottom of the page "CONTACT" click on that and send a report .

As lonnie said.......................      plus, if you want to speed the process, make sure you click on your account history, find the entry where you made the purchase, cut and paste the purchase entry to your c/s message..............   Not to "throw off" on C/S, but the more you can include in your request, the quicker the reaction from C/S............

• TidyWales
    2 Posts
    Tue, Mar 21 2017 1:35 PM

Thanks to you both for your quick thoughts. Will get hold of C/S. have checked my equipment in my profile but they are not there but there is a purchase notification so I can send them that. 

Thanks again

RSS