Forums

Help › Forums

not able to get credits? Kindle fire

Thu, Mar 23 2017 6:12 AM (6 replies)
  • tiger2355
    968 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2017 9:12 AM

I would like to ask this question in an open forum format? I used to get almost all of my credits on my Kindle fire, and lately { In the last week) I get an error message that says "please try again"  I may get 2 to 6 credits before a final message appears saying "WGT as stopped- OK"; once you tap on O.K. you are dropped off of the WGT site and are forced to restart ?? I don't understand what has happened and wonder if anyone else has seen this problem.

Thanks all,

Tiger2355

• julio1235
    238 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2017 7:47 PM

I've had to uninstall (delete ) my wgt app and reinstall it.  Hope this works for you! 

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2017 8:26 PM

If you're talking about earning free credits, I haven't been able to get any credits. What am I doing wrong?

Siders Best

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, Mar 21 2017 1:47 AM

same problem for me. I tried uninstalling and still same problem. I have let the powers to be know of the problem

• xxDannyxxo
    197 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 5:11 PM

what i have found is if you just collect every 3/4 hrs it lets you collect about 50 -60 credits if left overnight i can collect 100 before i get error & it freezes maybe WGT are trying to stop this somehow to make us pay.. if so i think big mistake on there end as would lose a lot of players 

• tino345
    24 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 8:59 PM

Same here but only get 60 on the nose. Not 61 or 58 but stops dead at 60. Sure looks like they are blocking us. This started yesterday for me. 

I was having a hard time before but could get in 200,250.then last week it wouldnt stop was getting tons since yesterday stops dead at 60.maybe we got to many and they don't like it and are blocking us 

• tiger2355
    968 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2017 6:12 AM

The answer from WGT follows:

hi

i dont know:(. we dont officially support kindle fire, so i am not sure who to even ask. but, my personal guess is, when something crashes consistently, it's likely their end. we do not host these, but just act as a portal. my hope is that they fix it? 

-wgticon

Thanks to all who responded, I guess it will lead me to abandon the game.The credits are to hard to get, and the time it takes is not worth the effort.

Tiger

RSS