Forums

Help › Forums

Meter Lengthening?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 17 2017 9:04 AM (6 replies)
  • shanecmbk
    31 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2017 5:55 PM

The meter, well at least mine anyway, has lengtened 1/2 centimeter from 100% power on the left end and 1/4 centimeter from zero on the right end. Now, the 100% power on my scale is 95%, the 90% power is 86% and so on. My putting power starts from the negative end. It's the same on the practice courses, the monthly and the weekly ranked courses. It's gonna be a pain to have to map a new scale for clubs and putter. Not to mention ball use.

Anyone else having this problem? Can anyone tell me why this occurred? I sent an email to CS, but have not heard back.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2017 7:21 PM

shanecmbk:
    The meter, well at least mine anyway, has lengtened 1/2 centimeter

Congratulations?

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2017 8:47 PM

shanecmbk:

The meter, well at least mine anyway, has lengtened 1/2 centimeter from 100% power on the left end and 1/4 centimeter from zero on the right end. Now, the 100% power on my scale is 95%, the 90% power is 86% and so on. My putting power starts from the negative end. It's the same on the practice courses, the monthly and the weekly ranked courses. It's gonna be a pain to have to map a new scale for clubs and putter. Not to mention ball use.

Anyone else having this problem? Can anyone tell me why this occurred? I sent an email to CS, but have not heard back.

I am assuming you had some sort of homemade shot and putter pal. If that is the case there is only one thing that could have caused what happened to you. And it is on your end. The cause is a resolution change on your PC. Even though I use putter pal and shot pal from WGT I still check my resolution often. I believe if you try a few different resolutions you will find the one that you had when you made your homemade scales.

• tex990
    808 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2017 9:39 AM

It could also change if you are playing less than full screen and the size of your window changed.

• hatcojack
    410 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2017 10:14 AM

shanecmbk:

mine is the same length.

• Bill19542
    169 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 5:39 AM

Try opening the game and placing the window so it tallies with your scale. Then move the cursor to the bottom right of the window so it changes to a diagonal arrow. Left click and drag in or out to increase or decrease the size of the window until the meter scale matches your custom scale

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 9:04 AM

I got a wall post from the OP thanking me for the advice. It was his resolution that changed. 

RSS