• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 5:24 PM

Here I'll start

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=20a32a7f-8373-4714-a2d1-a726015f001d

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 9:17 AM

Apparently there are no lucky shots, only skill.  If you had called it "Unlucky Shots" there would probably be a million of them by now.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 5:28 PM

Whatever prompted me to try to lay up short of the creek I'll never know, but sure was lucky it didn't get wet.

Lucky

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 7:08 PM

P.S.

I made this shot in 5 seconds, didn't aim or set power to any specific value.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 7:38 PM

Hi

MrFunnyWobbl:

Here I'll start

A superb effort there, thought the main wash was nailed on but somehow it stayed dry. When it took off again, at a rate of knots, I thought okay, it's off for the final rinse but wait! it looked to have pulled up just short. It was only when I watched the reverse view that I saw it had actually made it over and then been pinged back again!

MrFunnyWobbl somehow stays dry. 1st hole St. Andrews.

I've got a couple of ditch-hoppers in my collection, managed this a week or so ago though. RSG/Best of Famous par5 14th. After a similar brainfart thought I could make it across no problem. I'd already decided it was wet when it hit the North shore and came back across like a bullet. UhOh! that's headed OOB. Somehow it stopped, what can only be inches short of MIA.

RSG/Best of Famous par5 14th. Two near misses.

Cheers

Rich

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2017 10:12 AM

whooshdangit:

Hi

MrFunnyWobbl:

Here I'll start

A superb effort there, thought the main wash was nailed on but somehow it stayed dry. When it took off again, at a rate of knots, I thought okay, it's off for the final rinse but wait! it looked to have pulled up just short. It was only when I watched the reverse view that I saw it had actually made it over and then been pinged back again!

I've got a couple of ditch-hoppers in my collection, managed this a week or so ago though. RSG/Best of Famous par5 14th. After a similar brainfart thought I could make it across no problem. I'd already decided it was wet when it hit the North shore and came back across like a bullet. UhOh! that's headed OOB. Somehow it stopped, what can only be inches short of MIA.

Cheers

Rich

Damn... Was that OB or could you play it? 

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2017 11:15 AM
  • craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2017 12:35 PM

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2017 10:29 AM

MrFunnyWobbl:

whooshdangit:

Hi

MrFunnyWobbl:

Here I'll start

Cheers

Rich

Damn... Was that OB or could you play it? 

Hi

It stopped what can only be inches away from OB. I could still play it though and in fact still went on to make birdie there.

Cheers!

Rich

One of my favourite ditch-hoppers, 372yds. Another birdie too.

• POPPYPEUX
    839 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2017 12:25 PM

Just hit this one @ Best of Famous #2

replay.aspx?ID=a3f73805 3ce3 462b a961 a744013cffc3

lucky me lol

Poppy

RSS