Forums

Help › Forums

help

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 26 2017 8:39 AM (4 replies)
  • VANESSA1961
    3 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 4:33 AM

Would like to know the requirements to make it to top 200 on the  leader board of the  C C's

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 10:04 AM

There is no WGT CC Leaderboard for the Top 200.  If you're talking about Clash Events then it's all based on XPs earned by the CC in the clash.  Believe me when I say, "It's not worth the time or effort" to earn the virtual nothings they offer up.

BTW...where are you looking?

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 11:09 AM

VANESSA1961:
    Would like to know the requirements to make it to top 200 on the  leader board of the  C C's

Which leaderboard?

There are a few, but mostly irrelevant.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 11:47 AM

VANESSA1961:

Join a CC that has more than 1 Master and higher tiers just for starters. But its not worth striving for. That leader broad only shows WGT who is willing to fill their coffers.

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 8:39 AM

Vanessa:

The most recent Clash shows the Top 200 finishers so I presume that is the list you are speaking of.

Like most of the replies you will get here I feel the twice a month Clash is not a measure of a good CC. As a bit of advice you should not be spending credits on CC Passes ever - get yourself better clubs as they last forever.

Some of my measures of a good CC include:

1) What percentage of the members have played in the last few days?

2) How active is the CC Forum?

3) How many members play in the CC Tournaments?

4) Does the owner care and feed the CC?

Looking at the one you are in:

50% of the members have not even played this year.  There were no Forum posts in the last month. There were no CC Tournaments created in the last month. Your owner does not even welcome new members to the CC, no less create or play in any CC Tournaments.

There are a lot of great CCs out there and I will include the one I inherited from the renowned CourteneyFish.  If you want to see what I mean by what an active CC looks like check out the CC in my profile. You will see: 100% of the members have played in the last 30 days. There are 5 or 6 CC tournaments closing and being created every day. Some of our tournaments have 90 members participating in. The owner welcomes every new member and makes them feel at home.

Just my thoughts.

EE

RSS