Forums

Help › Forums

Nike balls

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 24 2017 8:16 PM (5 replies)
  • RICKYJENKINS0
    684 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2017 12:07 AM

I was wondering since Nike no longer has clubs in the pro shop will they continue to keep balls or do I need to start shopping around to find a ball to play that is equivalent to what I am using now. I use the level 81 and love it. I am very close to leveling up to 92 and was going to try that one out. 

• Berto057
    219 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2017 3:56 PM
  • ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 4:01 AM

The Nike balls will (allegedly) be removed from the pro shop at some point, so unless you are willing to purchase a shed load of your favourite one, it might be a wise move to look for something else. Or, you could wait until they are removed to see if anything interesting is introduced to take their place.

My tables might be able to help you make a comparison.

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 7:31 AM

RICKYJENKINS0:
    I was wondering since Nike no longer has clubs in the pro shop will they continue to keep balls or do I need to start shopping around to find a ball to play that is equivalent to what I am using now. I use the level 81 and love it. I am very close to leveling up to 92 and was going to try that one out. 

I also play the Level 81 Nike. I agree; it's a great ball. The only other (non-Nike) ball I found that plays as close is the Callaway Truvis Chrome Soft (Level 67+). In my opinion, however, it's a pricey ball. Even so, it's a great ball. I like it as much as the Nike Level 81.

After the Nikes go away, I'll probably go back to the Callaway Chrome Soft (Level 33+) for a while. It's still the best value ball in the Pro Shop. Of course, my opinion could change, depending on what they replace the Nike balls with. 

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 9:49 AM

How about some of these beauties?

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 8:16 PM

Deal of the year. Costco says  they'll be back.

RSS