Thu, Mar 15 2018 12:11 PM (23 replies)
  • gimmeballs
    621 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 12:35 PM

What is this about?

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 2:32 PM

Set of the Week is a new tournament feature. Basically each week there will be a new standard set for these tournaments, so when you enter and play, you will be using specific equipment. There's already a couple Ready Gos available with Set of the Week if you would like to try it. 

_CHAMPION

• gimmeballs
    621 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 3:32 PM

Thank You!

I may venture there

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 4:47 PM

gimmeballs:
    I may venture there

Read all about it.

• VogieScratch
    353 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 6:27 AM

This is a good idea as it gives newer players a somewhat better chance against more experienced ones, but this week's set had NO wedges.  Geez, even my small time local course's rental clubs throws in a sand wedge.

• CobraSEye
    521 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2017 8:48 AM

Good to know but why is it also active in our own cc tournements. Why is this setting forged by WGT and isnt with any notification before you start any game.

I dont like this and it should be make clear that the game settings is with the equipment of the week so you know that you using other setting then your own.

Now it cost me my daily pass and also credits for entering the cc tournement because i couldnt play with the WGT settings that where forged to me. So tell me how can i ge tmy daily pass back and also my credits.

If the settings are put on the equipment of the week where can i see that the game is set as that. It doesnt tell us anywhere.

So i hope WGT makes it so that when the equipment of the week is chosen for a game it shows before we enter that game or even before we put our credits into it.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2017 11:04 AM

It can be set up in CC tournaments for a minimum fee of 5 cr. You might want to check the settings in the game client or in your CC's tournament section before spending (not sure if it's mentioned there).

Dunno why you couldn't play, but your CC pass wouldn't be wasted if you only played one tee shot to secure the CDP bonus, and your L19 CC will easily survive without those XPs.

For a possible refund, write to CS directly, though methinks that it's only peanuts.

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2017 12:06 PM

There is a set of the week icon in which shows up beside tournament name in gameclient.

Re: SOTW in CC, what happens if my SOTW round is active for 7 days but the SOTW changes in the middle of those 7 days? Do those playing after the switch still get the previous week set or do they get the current week's set?

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2017 12:58 PM

AFAIK, tournament conditions never change in between, so the set will remain the same.

AFAIR, that this has been confirmed by a mod.

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2017 5:12 AM

alosso:

AFAIK, tournament conditions never change in between, so the set will remain the same.

AFAIR, that this has been confirmed by a mod.

Thank you!

RSS