Help › Forums

Dear Chambers Bay

Wed, Sep 27 2017 12:08 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 12:03 AM

Dear Chambers Bay,

I wanted this to be just between us. I couldn't find your email or even your home address.

At this point in our friendship I feel you need to know that I respect you and love the way you get to know all of us.

Nah!   Just kiddin'!    I love the way you make people run away at the thought of you and your back handed *** slaps!

Yass Yass Yass!

~Filthy Bones of Cram~

P.S.      ~Dave~

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 12:35 AM

Dear mobile ohms,

Do you think you have leverage......Much less power?

First one to tell everyone here what John's name was gets a sleeve.

Given name. Nope.....Not Chambers. More western shoot 'em up. Ween and Wayne seem the same as sling and slang. Ween is slick and Wayne is King.

Know what?

If anyone can gimme a translation to share with anyone that cares to try to understand why you'd want to translate a translation.......you need a sleeve too.

Whate'er,

~txzdave~

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 12:49 AM

Anyone who doesn't know who Marion Morrison was isnt worth knowing.

As for  the translation of a translation, you only have to watch our documentary police progs on the box. Because we have such a diversity of immigrants here in the UK, the police have to use a variety of translators to communicate with said miscreants. Some of the paid translators are nigh impossible to understand themselves and do indeed need a translator to translate what the translator said. I hope that translates to you Dave.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 12:55 AM

Nice try, Pilgrim.

(you prolly won, Cat....)

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 12:57 AM

Philgrim is closer. 

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 1:18 AM

That was good....That was good indeed. Nice catch but not completely caught.

Beginning to wain on the Wayne thang...(given name game)

Ain't John, carry on.

~western movie star Dave~

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 2:56 AM

John Mcintire or John Russell and that's me dry

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 3:24 AM

John Wayne........

MERION!      Now we know why he had that *** kickin' swagger!

You might get away with a laugh.......RUN BITCHES! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Nah.....That one was Wayne Brady.

The Duke.....Mo F'in JOHN WAYNE!

Snake Pleskin learned from Merion.

I smell mispellin'.....Whate'er....

~xylophonedave~ 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 6:21 AM

Kurt Russel learned what from maid merion?

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 1:33 PM

Are you kidding? Paul....Snake landed a glider on the tower and then kept from laughing at the unfortunate ruffians he would soon be manhandling.

Might as well be a gun slingin' western movie makin' wannabe spur janglin' cowboy. Pleskin was a bad motor scooter, but he had to have studied thousands of hours of the Duke's VHS tapes. The Duke!

~McClintockdave~

• PAGES
RSS