Help › Forums

Tournament for App Users

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 23 2017 11:51 PM (4 replies)
  • Cajius
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2017 12:46 AM

Hi guys,

i now an owner of an county club. Have the problem to create a tournemt for App User,

created 2 atm one uneven one even, noone is show on the app version of WGT.

Thank you for youre help!

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2017 3:09 PM

Uneven excludes mobile players - hint on the Create Tournament page.

Use only courses which are available to mobil users for strokeplay - they should work in tournaments, too!

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2017 7:00 PM

Cajius:

Hi guys,

i now an owner of an county club. Have the problem to create a tournemt for App User,

created 2 atm one uneven one even, noone is show on the app version of WGT.

Thank you for youre help!

As Alosso said uneven lies are not available on mobile so no tourney with uneven lies will be playable on mobile. 

There are 3 stroke play courses besides Cabo and Whistler that can't be played on mobile Best of Famous Best of Hardest and Best of Par 4. If any tourney has one of those it won't be on Mobile. 

There are quite a few CTTH only courses that aren't on mobile including Best of putting ,Best of famous ,Best of water shots , Manele and Hilversumche. Also quite a few of the CTTH courses on the web version have both front and back side games. On mobile there is only 1 set so if you chose one of the sets not on mobile that tourney won't be available on mobile either. 

Just get mobile on one of your devices and check what courses and hole sets are on mobile and most of your problem is solved.

• Cajius
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2017 11:51 PM

Ok thank you, i will try it

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2017 5:53 AM

Additionally while creating a tournament there is a note on the side that this course/game mode is not available on mobile. So can always reference that when creating any tournaments.

RSS