Forums

Help › Forums

Score on tournamet with different ties?

Sat, Jan 21 2017 4:12 AM (7 replies)
  • FedeU207
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 5:17 AM

Hi everyone, sorry if this is already asked, i could´t find an answer yet.

So i played an unlimited play tournament in hack tier  and scored 32 of a 36 9H.

Later advanced to amateur or Pro and in the same tournament scored again 32 or lower. 

Wich score it`s posted in the leaderboard? Wich one counts because as a pro you win more credits than as a hack.

And in a two round tournament if you play 1st round as hack and second one as pro in wich tier category you are?

Thanks!!!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 10:57 AM

Ask your other account...

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 11:32 AM

FedeU207:
    So i played an unlimited play tournament in hack tier  and scored 32 of a 36 9H.
    This would be on another account ;)

Check the Score History tab on your profile:

You started an 18 holer on STA as a Hack and you will finish it in the hack tier, no matter of your intermediate promotions. The best score (61 IIRC) will count.

The tournament leaderboard will give you more information.

• FedeU207
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 11:40 AM

Thanks for your answer, and now i understan why you guys say that. I was talking about this week F9 on bethpage, as an amateur i made 30 or 31. And in bandon as a hack but they don´t pay.

Thanks!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 11:42 PM

FedeU207:
    Thanks for your answer, and now i understan why you guys say that.

Don't think you do...

FedeU207:
    I was talking about this week F9 on bethpage, as an amateur i made 30 or 31. And in bandon

I was talking about you shooting -10 @ St As TWO days after joining..and your 1st RR

Not to mention following that with -10 @ Bandon the same Day !!

FedeU207:
    as a hack but they don´t pay.

That's not the point..

I predict high career earnings for you...

Andy

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 11:52 PM

True, Andy.

Some have talent and some have "talent". This one smells...

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2017 1:37 AM

alcaucin:

That's not the point..

I predict high career earnings for you...

Andy

Nah Andy

I predict this one will get closed down quite soon :-)

EDIT:

Always amazes me how someone, who has only played for 4 days, somehow knows how to drop the hybrid :-)

• Anonymous69
    48 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2017 4:12 AM

FedeU207:
    but they don´t pay.

wgt pay right, if you started the tournament as hack, wgt will pay the price to hack, your promotion to new tier during the tournament don't count.

Obs:- (...no offense, just a explanation...) only one account per player or in the same IP... if you learned with other account and started new account to try play right... isn't problem, send e-mail to wgt with your explanation and tell the truth... choice one account and close your other accounts... simple and easy... you will be welcome...

good lucky and have fun...

RSS