redeem views, none in return

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 23 2017 4:18 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Fantasmagor
    112 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2017 12:28 PM

Hi,

About 3 weeks ago i've redeemed my first 100 views but still haven't received the 75 credits.

So i sent two emails, which of they confirmed having received, but no reply on why or what.

In the mean time i have earned another 100+ views and just redeemed 10 of them for 5

credits, just to see if this time i will get some in return. But again nothing!

So i have no clue what is the matter, but imo there is something wrong here.

I am playing from the Netherlands, could that be a reason? Is redeeming only for US?

Any ideas, experience with this issue?

Thanks alot, and good luck out there :)

• halorocks2
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2017 11:05 PM

Fantasmagor:

Hi,

About 3 weeks ago i've redeemed my first 100 views but still haven't received the 75 credits.

So i sent two emails, which of they confirmed having received, but no reply on why or what.

In the mean time i have earned another 100+ views and just redeemed 10 of them for 5

credits, just to see if this time i will get some in return. But again nothing!

So i have no clue what is the matter, but imo there is something wrong here.

I am playing from the Netherlands, could that be a reason? Is redeeming only for US?

Any ideas, experience with this issue?

Thanks alot, and good luck out there :)

same has happened to me i redeemed 100 2weeks ago i got no credits and today i did the same hit redeem after viewing 100 ads and got nothing thats 150 credits im OWED i sent 3 emails to the link got no reply to any of them WHAT IS GOING ON

• Fantasmagor
    112 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2017 11:42 AM

@Halorocks2 Thank you for your reply, i will post it here when i receive any news on this matter.

Haven't received anything after 2 redeems..:(

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2017 3:54 AM

Welcome to "Free Credits"! You will savour it if you like the feeling of being scammed!

(and USA, CAN and UK are First World, the rest is Third World)

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2017 4:17 AM

Fantasmagor:

@Halorocks2 Thank you for your reply, i will post it here when i receive any news on this matter.

Haven't received anything after 2 redeems..:(

Send an email to Live Gamer by clicking on the question mark next to the redeem button. Let them know the problem and maybe they will be able to fix it and award you your 150 credits.

• VanMeerV
    992 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2017 4:58 AM

I spent a half hour doing a survey , at the end of the survey it was asking personal questions as I was filling out the survey had a problem and timid out, I never did get credits even after writing, I just will not do anymore of the free stuff. I am sure it will get to the point of leaving wgt for they will not back up there free offers either, 

It is a shame people have to go through all this just to be taken advantage of, 

Vic

• samuel2229
    80 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2017 5:00 AM

I've given up on Live Gamer. Over the past few months I've redeemed credits for 5 view up to 100 views, never received a single credit from them. Any emails sent get the standard boilerplate response, they are checking into it and all followup inquiries do not receive any replies. So don't waste your time on Live Gamer video's.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2017 5:52 AM

VanMeerV:
    It is a shame people have to go through all this

You don't have to - it's voluntary!

If you don't like the feeling of being scammed, just turn away from "free credits".
    If you like the game, some investment of real $$ for your fun may be adequate.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2017 10:24 AM

samuel2229:
    I've given up on Live Gamer. Over the past few months I've redeemed credits for 5 view up to 100 views, never received a single credit from them

No problem here ...

DATEDESCRIPTIONTYPEAMOUNT
    2017-01-14 Live Gamer earned 75 credits Completed Offer 75 CR

• Fantasmagor
    112 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 3:23 AM

Thank you all for your replies!

Maybe one day live gamer will pay out what they owe...:)

• PAGES
RSS