Forums

Help › Forums

QUESTIONS

Mon, Jul 2 2018 10:23 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 10:22 AM

Stone appears to be playing on the mobile platform since the driver he owns is a coin one. A 3 hole mobile game with another person would show a weakness in this driver if he were playing a master or higher and no records would appear on his profile here. He has gotten to the Pro tier showing nothing but ctth games, so there should be something we are not seeing.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 10:38 AM

stone6996:
    stop the phone calls

A few years back I moved and had to get a new phone number. Surprise. It was erroneously listed in the yellow book as Frisch's Restaurant. We ended up getting our number changed. 

Good Luck

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 5:02 PM

HackWilson1930:
     Stone appears to be playing on the mobile platform since the driver he owns is a coin one.

Thanks for the clarification HW. I know nothing about the mobile platform version and so didn't know why when I checked out his clubs his driver was green and it said "coin" when I put my cursor over it. I had no idea what that meant.

MC

• stone6996
    5 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 8:49 PM

But I have, like marcus2108 said, we played allot but its not keeping track. But thanks for the tips 

• Linsdip
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2018 4:34 PM

Sorry mate but how do you post a question please

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2018 10:23 PM

Linsdip:
    Sorry mate but how do you post a question please

You just did it (omitting the question mark).

Continue with a real question here - there's "moderation" in force prohibiting you from opening new threads, except(?) for selected forums.

You may apply to the moderators to lift you from moderation after about 30 posts.

• PAGES
RSS