Help › Forums

Want to join country club.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 11 2017 5:12 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BubbaBalooBob
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2017 5:31 AM

I am looking to join country club. I am looking to join a country club. I am interested in joining a country club that requires a minimum amount of XP points each month. It seems that a 5000 XP even as low as 1000 XP the month is reasonable. If anyone is interested in inviting me to join their club and if that is doable please invite me thanks.

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2017 4:34 AM

Please come and join us at MEGA as we have a couple of vacancies - invite sent :)

Willie

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2017 8:14 AM

You are in a Country Club already.

Most CC owners, myself included, do not invite players to their CC if the member is in a CC. 

In my opinion the owners that would invite you while you are in a CC would not be a CC you would want to join anyway.

EE

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2017 9:11 AM

EasyEdward:

In my opinion the owners that would invite you while you are in a CC would not be a CC you would want to join anyway.

Can I suggest you take a close look at his activity then, like I did.

You'll note that he joined his current club on the 4th January and started this thread on the 7th January.

You can also see that his current club is fairly inactive which probably explains his desire to move on so quickly.

MEGA has a very strict no poaching policy which all members (currently 222) abide by.

WillieSinkit  (Club Director)

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2017 9:25 AM

WillieSinkit:

You can also see that his current club is fairly inactive which probably explains his desire to move on so quickly.

MEGA has a very strict no poaching policy which all members (currently 222) abide by.

WillieSinkit  (Club Director)

I guess that depends on how you define poaching.  You mean you don't actively poach members of other clubs, or so you say.

I think most owners would say it's poaching if you offer your club when they are still in a club.

Real simple solution on the OP's part.  Hit the Quit button and then seek another club.

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2017 9:39 AM

garyk49:

Real simple solution on the OP's part.  Hit the Quit button and then seek another club.

Which is exactly what I will be telling him when he accepts my friend request.

• lonniescott711
    4,181 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2017 9:52 AM

EasyEdward:

You are in a Country Club already.

Most CC owners, myself included, do not invite players to their CC if the member is in a CC. 

EE

Not really . You miss the fact that the poster is looking for a club and created this thread so this is not poaching . I understand the poaching principle but what I dont understand is why club owners think and act like they own the club members .Even though they may be in a club they are free to leave if they so choose . Its their choice and theirs alone to make  

@ Bubba I too have sent you an invite and will post club expectations on your wall for you to consider .

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2017 10:07 AM

I agree, he placed advert so its fine for folk to reply to him.

I have not done so but i dont blame others for contacting him.

Pressing the invite button i dont think should be done, but replying to his wants is fine.

IMO

EDIT.....Hes left club so friend req sent .

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2017 10:47 AM

Just to inform you all that he's a non-PC player so any communications could be a bit difficult for some !

Best regards and many thanks for your comments.

Willie

• GrahamB2014
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2017 10:57 AM

• PAGES
RSS