Forums

Help › Forums

Nike Gear till March ..! Well Maybe !

Wed, May 17 2017 10:23 AM (64 replies)
  • CoolRunningx
    4,719 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2017 5:50 AM

We will no longer be offering the Nike equipment for purchase in the shop in early spring of 2017.

We decided to keep the Nike Promo going until then. 

If you have any further questions or concerns, let us know and we will be glad to help.

All the best, 

WGT Members Services

Looks like like the Nike Equipment will still be here until March...!!

For me I'm Happy with that , need  to get the lvl 95 Nike Driver.. 

looks like Ike they are chasing new sponsors to promote , what ever replaces the  Nike Equipment...

Thought is share this

Bob 

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2017 1:38 PM

Thanks Bob. But why was this information not made public in the forum/news by WGT to keep us abreast of the situation?

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2017 2:06 PM

Good info Bob, thanks :)

Bjorn

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2017 2:31 PM

ScottHope:

Thanks Bob. But why was this information not made public in the forum/news by WGT to keep us informed of the situation?

If they had made it public, folks (like this http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/441511.aspx ) might not have felt the need to stock up and bought 10,000 sleeves of balls :-)

PS..mouse quit and I can't play with a half-dollar sized wireless mini-mouse so I'm a forumite for a day...or two. Too lazy to go get a mouse :-)

They see me trollin', they be hatin' 

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2017 3:07 PM

jayw4862:

PS..mouse quit and I can't play with a half-dollar sized wireless mini-mouse so I'm a forumite for a day...or two. Too lazy to go get a mouse :-)

No worries mate, come play mobile ;)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2017 3:31 PM

There`s talk that any Nike gear you have will be changed to WGT clubs/balls anyway.

Same specs of course, but chasing to get Nike clubs may mean your only chasing WGT ones of the future.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2017 4:52 PM

bubbsboy:
    Same specs of course, but chasing to get Nike clubs may mean your only chasing WGT ones of the future.

Nailed it. WGT's not about to change what everybody has. They could call them K Mart specials for all I care.  :-D

• eivets
    433 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2017 5:01 PM

Perhaps something like the "new" WGT Missile line of clubs & balls.

YankeeJim:

bubbsboy:

Nailed it. WGT's not about to change what everybody has. They could call them K Mart specials for all I care.  :-D

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2017 5:17 PM

bubbsboy:
    There`s talk that any Nike gear you have will be changed to WGT clubs/balls anyway.
    Is that genuine company information or just gossip from the visitors' hall?

I can't believe that they would affect what is in our bags - they never did!

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2017 6:12 PM

alosso:

bubbsboy:
    Is that genuine company information or just gossip from the visitors' hall?

I can't believe that they would affect what is in our bags - they never did!

I would respectfully ask all of you to read my thread---(A Big Thank You WGT !) in Current Events--that I posted awhile back. It does seem to explain things about the Nike equipment, unless they're changing their minds about it again !

PS--If you now hover your cursor over my putter it now is up to 38 days !   

RSS