Help › Forums

THINGS GO BETTER WITH GIRLS

Fri, Jun 26 2020 10:34 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 4:19 AM

pdb1:

Lots of things just are a lot more fun with females.

Indeed  :o)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 3:56 AM

irisheyez5:
    This has been my puplic service msg  to all on   my last day on this fkn waist of time site 

Thanks for the message, I'm sure this news will be joyously received by everyone in the game who knows you.

Another bonus; quitting the game should free up enough time for you to resume your English lessons.

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 4:22 AM

irisheyez5:
    This has been my puplic service msg  to all on   my last day on this fkn waist of time site 

It didn't take very long for our first public meltdown in 2017.

Thank you very much Gary!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 5:34 AM

I have no idea who you are and I have no desire to change that situation.

You seem very knowledgeable and concerned about multis, this makes me skeptical about your account.

p.s. elipses should have 3 periods, like this...

• igolfdoyou1
    896 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 7:40 AM

Maybe you are right pdb,but i digress.

• SChoitz
    884 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 7:46 AM

pdb1:
    Although my quest for CC members will never end . This attempt to invite some female players is new and different . But sincere . We have a few fantastic Women . And they could use some company . 

Players come and go, so its in the best interest to reach out and find new talent... and someone that may enjoy the game as well.  It may not be the largest CC on WGT and might never be.  But I can attest to the fact that if it was not for pdb1 and others in the CC, I do not think I would have learned so quickly or started to enjoy the game as much.

Keep up the good work!

• PAGES
RSS