Help › Forums

gray box over "play now" area

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 30 2016 1:03 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Mbubbers
    20 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 4:58 AM

A gray box always covers my "play now" and :friends list". I have to click on it to remove it. I am playing on windows 10 "edge" browser and it works fine so I don't want to switch browsers, but that gray box is making me nuts. How do I get it to NOT be there? :-)

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 9:59 AM

Mbubbers:

A gray box always covers my "play now" and :friends list". I have to click on it to remove it. I am playing on windows 10 "edge" browser and it works fine so I don't want to switch browsers, but that gray box is making me nuts. How do I get it to NOT be there? :-)

I think it is browser related.  I have that happen with the Opera browser.  Doesn't show up with Maxthon however.  So hopefully someone knows how to get rid of it.

Good Luck

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 10:17 AM

Same happened to me when I tried Edge browser, that and the lack of a fullscreen option put me off using it, I'll stick with Maxthon Cloud (4).

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 1:15 PM

Mbubbers, check the 'Flash Play Button' link on the right hand side of my profile page for a solution. (The links are alphabetical).

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 2:37 PM

Scott,

FYI there is not setting like that for either Edge or Opera.  Or if there is it's hidden really well.  I only found a button to enable/disable flash on both browsers.  Thanks for trying anyway.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 2:55 PM

Sorry phred, thought folks were asking about Chrome, my bad.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 3:49 PM

ScottHope:

Sorry phred, thought folks were asking about Chrome, my bad.

No worries, I thought Opera might have one since it is a Chrome based  type browser.

• IJACK21
    49 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 5:32 PM

To get rid of the grey box.

Click on "play now" then click on menu, upper left side of your screen, then click on menu and then game settings. Now you'll be on the option screen. Scroll down to the last item which is "tee shot data"check the off button and then hit save. This will get rid of that annoying grey box

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 8:30 PM

That's the black box, not the gray one.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 1:16 AM

I've just installed Opera. Click the Opera Menu button (top left corner of browser window) then select Settings from the drop down menu. Click on Websites in the left pane of the Settings window, then scroll down to Flash in the right pane and click Allow sites to run Flash.

• PAGES
RSS