Forums

Help › Forums

Course Builders

Tue, Dec 11 2018 4:09 AM (30 replies)
    2,111 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2016 4:10 PM

They took'em back!!! We lost 65 and to say that I'm upset is an understatement!! Time for a cc vs. cc clash boycott!!! Why play if they are going to steal them back behind our backs. Lets let wgt know what we think and simply say no to any more clashes until the own up, suck it up and restore all those course builders that the top 300 clubs won and earned in good faith, only to be stolen by the Grinch!!!

Phil

• HowieHutch
    342 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 10:20 AM

Dear WGT Deities,

I would like to request the following:

1. reinstate rewarding some/any course builders for clashes, i for one do not need another lame a$$ tee marker.

2. reconsider the pricing associated with the course builders.  I believe  the custom courses is a good idea that could generate profits for WGT.  But not at this price point.  I would probably spend the 400 credits, if it was for 10 builders.  At least then you earn something, right now my club refuses to spend anything on them.

Thank you,

HH

• PeterJock
    4,464 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 5:36 AM

AlaskanDame:
    Dunno, but 1,600 would be perfectly logical.

No ! The price is still 400c

Buglog : 436708.

As with other courses on single play once you finish your round it gives you a practice option. Custom courses are the same it has the practice feature. Here's the kicker when you press practice it comes up on the game client window as 

UNEXPECTED ERROR!

Can this be fixed?

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 6:44 AM

pdb1:

HowieHutch:
    right now my club refuses to spend anything on them.

That's probably a good thing to continue . Because if their was any more interest in them . You would quickly find your entire CC tourney roster filled with nothing else but these custom courses that you know nothing about . Even if you try to learn them it will all be wasted time because they do not count . 

Once that happens . To convince your tourney makers to stop creating and activating them so that you can play a real tourney that counts . that can lower your average . Like CC tourneys are supposed to do . Will, be a task in itself . Because  this new feature seems to be really exciting people .

There are already CC's that have their rosters filled with these . They cost money to make . And they don't even count . Something just doesn't seem right here . 

I think some people have forgotten the WGT bug that came with the introduction of the course builders.  All CC Tournaments are now listed as "Custom Course".  My CC hasn't used any of the builders yet, but each one shows up that way.  The same way the Entry Fee Tournaments show a purse of 1 credit..  WGT programming strikes again!

While the feature might be popular if it was priced differently, at 400 credits I don't think very many CC's are buying them

phred952

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 7:41 AM

phred952:
    at 400 credits I don't think very many CC's are buying them

NOBODY IS BUYING INTO THIS GARBAGE. Course Builder,,,LMFAO WGT !

400 creds to build a course. Come ON man!  Hands DOWN!, this is the farthest reach WGT has made to SHAM, SCAM, thank you man the community members out of their hard earned money. 

Course Builder. It sounds like a toy I would buy a 5 year old.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2017 10:41 AM

overtheedge:
    400 creds to build a course. Come ON man!

Well it's a relatively minor point in the overall scheme of things but it costs nothing to build the course. The 400 credits is the price to play them afterwards.

Still ridiculous of course. It's like going to a bar and being told the drinks are all free, but the use of a glass to put it in will cost you $20.

• kensabre10
    2,877 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2017 11:22 AM

not only is this game going down the tubes but so is management. they suck AND NOW the game sucks. what a f u c k i n g joke.

RSS