Forums

Help › Forums

VALLEY OF THE SUN vs ARNIES ARMY

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 1 2017 11:41 AM (71 replies)
  • Dude878
    96 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 3:16 PM

I sent a message to josephcatfish69 on 12/16 trying to get these matches scheduled and have not heard back yet. I sent him another message today following up.

I suspect people haven't been able to play as much with the holidays; that's been my problem too. Hopefully we can keep moving on this next week.

Thanks!

Bill

(Dude878)

• CoryGRobinson
    874 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 7:29 AM

Sorry guys...  I dropped the ball in regards to getting my match scheduled with IMozeti.  I sent a message to him this morning to see if he's available this weekend.

Cory

• UFCJohny
    713 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 3:54 PM

Hey Paulie, eye have players trying to hook up with your players but they say they havent heard anything from them  lol !  oh well  i'll try and talk to them again, eye did say im not sure this is going to be easy...because we are all so busy trying to keep up with all the free money cc tourneys going on.  And people having babies, and Falling in love, Falling out of love hehe, losing jobs,getting new jobs, Catching there wife in bed with a Golf Pro....Like Andy Duframe did ! in the ShawShank Redemption  hehe !    

johny  (:--}

• josephcatfish69
    17 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 8:01 AM

hey dude  sent ya a freind  req.  so  i am  trying  to catch  up with  ya.   lol

• UFCJohny
    713 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2017 11:37 AM

ok  got another upday,  shalermike beat kenelope 3-up on the back 9 brotha !!

RSS