skip nav

Forums

VALLEY OF THE SUN vs ARNIES ARMY

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 1 2017 11:41 AM by pdb1. 71 replies.
  • pdb1 United States
    20,077 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 8:07 PM

There are currently 7 match ups with no scores or updates . Lol . Come on guys . 

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,077 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 2:09 PM

Hey Johny . I have talked to my guys . Could you look on page 1 and see the ones that haven't played and talk to your guys about playing their matches please ? Ask them to at least respond to my guys . 

Thank you 

Paul

Digg
    Delicious
  • Dude878 United States
    96 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 3:16 PM

I sent a message to josephcatfish69 on 12/16 trying to get these matches scheduled and have not heard back yet. I sent him another message today following up.

I suspect people haven't been able to play as much with the holidays; that's been my problem too. Hopefully we can keep moving on this next week.

Thanks!

Bill

(Dude878)

Digg
    Delicious
  • CoryGRobinson United States
    874 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 7:29 AM

Sorry guys...  I dropped the ball in regards to getting my match scheduled with IMozeti.  I sent a message to him this morning to see if he's available this weekend.

Cory

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,077 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 9:20 AM

Dude878:
    I suspect people haven't been able to play as much with the holidays; that's been my problem too. Hopefully we can keep moving on this next week.

You're right Bill . All good . No worries . 

pdb1:

CoryGRobinson:
    I just noticed that my opponent IMozeti accepted my friend request.  I'll try to get our round scheduled this weekend.  Or is it too late Paul?

No it's not too late . We will continue to try to get this event played into the new year .

Digg
    Delicious
  • UFCJohny United States
    691 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 3:54 PM

Hey Paulie, eye have players trying to hook up with your players but they say they havent heard anything from them  lol !  oh well  i'll try and talk to them again, eye did say im not sure this is going to be easy...because we are all so busy trying to keep up with all the free money cc tourneys going on.  And people having babies, and Falling in love, Falling out of love hehe, losing jobs,getting new jobs, Catching there wife in bed with a Golf Pro....Like Andy Duframe did ! in the ShawShank Redemption  hehe !    

johny  (:--}

Digg
    Delicious
  • josephcatfish69 United States
    17 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 8:01 AM

hey dude  sent ya a freind  req.  so  i am  trying  to catch  up with  ya.   lol

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,077 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2017 3:35 AM

Johny . This is typical of the way these things go . 

I contacted my guys this morning . You contacted yours . Hopefully the next thing we know they will have played their matches . 

Digg
    Delicious
  • UFCJohny United States
    691 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2017 11:37 AM

ok  got another upday,  shalermike beat kenelope 3-up on the back 9 brotha !!

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,077 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2017 6:48 PM

UFCJohny:

ok  got another upday,  shalermike beat kenelope 3-up on the back 9 brotha !!

Lol . Okay brotha . 

Digg
    Delicious
RSS