Forums

Help › Forums

VALLEY OF THE SUN vs ARNIES ARMY

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 1 2017 11:41 AM (71 replies)
  • UFCJohny
    713 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2016 4:49 PM

Shalermike is a good man  And has met Arnold Palmer b4.....  mike lives near latrobe Pa.

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2016 11:13 PM

Hi All,

Round 1, PB front 9, jaykei and I went back and forth finishing the ninth all square.  On the first extra hole I drove into the bunker and had to pitch out but made a great recovery to some how halve the hole.  Next up, the par 5 second.  This time hard in to the wind.  we both laid up then got up and down for birdies.  We then went to the third extra hole. Two good tee shots, two good approaches, jaykei away.  Just missed the birdie, leaving a tap in.  My 9 footer curled at the last second and dropped in for the win!  

Great match and great fun!

We're playing the second round Tuesday night California time, Wednesday morning for jaykei.

having fun as always,

John

• UFCJohny
    713 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2016 8:59 AM

soory Shalermike did not meet Arnie , whoops eye got him mixed up with another player from club  lol !  but he did work in Latrobe Pa.  lol.

new updates on Matches

1 -  bogieman05 lost to Leftypaul  1 - up   frt. 9  hes our best Legend ! good job paul !

2 - Jaykei lost to Dufferjohn7  but it took duff  12 holes to defeat jaykei , must have been a Great match !!  Frt. 9

• mrgain
    418 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2016 12:05 PM

Hi Paul got wapped fair and square by TBarrett6

Pebble beach F( he won 3 up   B9 He won 4 up. Really nice game but not my night.  Gordon

• TBarrett6
    2 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2016 12:54 PM

Great fun playing Gordon today, mrgain...  we had a good match.... looking forward to playing more tournaments like this.... we played both Front and back today... I won the front 3up and the back 4 up.... Go AA !!!

TIm B  (Tbarrett6)

RSS