Forums

Help › Forums

Suggestions for new courses

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 9 2016 10:02 AM (2 replies)
  • TomasBolanos
    999 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2016 4:35 PM

I have a few suggestions for new courses, some are obvious and some not so obvious.

Augusta National                                   TPC Scottsdale

East Lake                                                Tesoro

Quail Hollow                                            Indura Golf Resort

TPC Sawgrass                                        Punto Cana

Colonial                                                   Royal Birksdale

Medina                                                      Dubai

Baltusrol                                                  The Olympics Course from 2016

I know you can't do all of these and probably there are some extreme restrictions on some of them or a total inability to get permission.  But some of these would surely be nice.

TomasBolanos

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 9:49 AM

I'm sure they would be happy to add them all if you donate the millions to fund them. 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 10:02 AM

TomasBolanos:

I have a few suggestions for new courses, some are obvious and some not so obvious.

Augusta National                                   TPC Scottsdale

East Lake                                                Tesoro

Quail Hollow                                            Indura Golf Resort

TPC Sawgrass                                        Punto Cana

Colonial                                                   Royal Birksdale

Medina                                                      Dubai

Baltusrol                                                  The Olympics Course from 2016

I know you can't do all of these and probably there are some extreme restrictions on some of them or a total inability to get permission.  But some of these would surely be nice.

TomasBolanos

WGT can only add  courses if the owners allow it. The  exclusive rights to a lot of the courses you listed are owned by EA Sports and they have owned them since the mid 1990's and they have shown that they will not let them go and wont let any other company use them. It took forever for WGT to get Pebble Beach because of EA Sports.

RSS