Free Credits

Sun, Sep 9 2018 5:44 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2016 3:10 PM

alosso:

How many credits per hour - in average?

3.5 per hr if he stays awake and does surveys the whole week. Minus dumping and eating breaks of course.

4.7 per hr if he sleeps 6 hrs every 24 and does surveys the rest

5.3 per hr if he sleeps 8 hrs in 24

and if he's really lazy and sleeps 12 hrs a day and surveys t'other 12 then he will amass the stupendous rate of 7.1 crs per hour

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2016 4:57 PM

I spend a little less than an hour a day trying to get credits from videos. I used to get 250 - 300 in that time. Yes, that's a pretty bad hourly rate, but I'm retired. (For a short few weeks it was around 950.) This evening I got 26. That took about 10 minutes. I got a survey to work for 150 - 20 minutes. Yesterday vids - 9.

All we're saying is that it's been in this hole for quite some time. 

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2016 5:27 PM

(sniffles)........ahem (clears throat)......big sigh.........

my name (small sob)....

is Jim........

and I am a Free Credit whore.

It all started innocently enough. I had a strong desire to hit the ball farther and more accurately and to shoot lower scores. I just was not leading a happy life with my starter clubs and the rock. 18 months ago I actually bought 20 bucks worth of credits with real money, bought a cheap driver upgrade and a few balls, but in a flash, I had no credits again. `Things hit rock bottom when I came up 2 credit short for a sleeve of those 10 credit WGT balls. Something had to change..........

I started hunting down free credits. In the past 18 months I have found well over 150,000 of them. I have every club I could want. I have dozens of high level balls in my inventory. I have gifted many, many clubs to fellow CC members. I have supplemented CC tournaments with many thousands of credits. Currently sitting on 40,000 in reserve. All with "Earn Free Credits".

In the beginning it was easy. All of those Yahoo vids on Trial Pay at 8 credits a pop were producing 600 to 800 credits an hour. Refreshing Supersonic vids were good for another 500 an hour. The "Earn 5 Views" black bar under the carousel added up quickly. I was up to 30,000 credits by last December 2015, life was good, the game was fun. Then everything dried up, was lucky to find 10 or 20 credits a day. Made it through the dry spell but many club upgrades and an addiction to 90 Nike Blacks had me down to below a thousand back in May of this year. Since then I have easily picked up 100,000 credits.

The recent surge has been due to two factors. True(X) vids have been a steady flow, started picking up 500 to 600 a day from them. They have slowed now considerably but still getting over 200 a day. The BIGGEST factor in my credit upsurge though, was discovering WGT Mobile. Have never played a game on it but, nonstop 2 credit vids that are 30 secs at the longest. This has been quite valuable as it can be done during down times when you are not on WGT playing or looking for credits there. Sit down to watch a football game and pick up 500 credits easily. Take a break at work, another few hundred credits.

PhilEStein:
    Minus dumping and eating breaks of course.

Why minus those? TMI I know, but have not had a dump worth less than 50 credits in months, lmao.

Now, this may come across as me not having any sort of life, but that's not even close. Work is 50-60 hours every week and my wife and son demand my time as well. I have also played over 3000 games during this time, so the time invested in earning credits has not been overbearing by any means.

Are there big time dry spells? Absolutely. Supersonic currently sucks, Trial Pay is worthless, and I DO NOT do surveys.

But can it be done and worthwhile? Absolutely, as well.

My name is Jim.............

and I am a Free Credit whore.

EDIT: During the time I wrote this post I watched Jeopardy with the family and earned 130 more credits

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2016 6:44 PM

Cool story, bro. 

• BulletHead925
    8 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2016 3:49 AM

We should start a ball boycott until they bring the prices down. Could be a tall order getting participation, but with the right organization, it would totally work. At least make them last longer. Real life golf can be expensive....does this really need to be too?

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2016 7:50 AM

BulletHead925:
    We should start a ball boycott until they bring the prices down. Could be a tall order getting participation, but with the right organization, it would totally work. At least make them last longer.

The balls really aren't that expensive, especially given all the options available.

• MrHaleIrwin
    6 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2018 5:44 AM

Maybe it's just my account, but I started the plus 2 coin videos and was getting maybe 60 before window said no mire videos available. Now for the past week it's down to maybe 8 videos per session when I get notice. Log out come back a few hours later I get maybe 3 or 4. Game seems to have cut off the amount I can gain in a day. At least that's my take on it.

• PAGES
RSS