Forums

Help › Forums

I believe this would have to be a bug

Thu, Dec 8 2016 8:11 AM (2 replies)
  • VDeMartine
    68 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 11:59 PM

This is the first time since playing that this has happened to me.  That being said,  I created a blitz game today and was joined by 2 players.  On the first hole things went quick and well.  At the start of the second hole one of these players stated that hole 1 was "The most boring way to play that I (player) have ever played".  Ok, everyone is entitled to there own opinion.  This player continued to complain and said they were waiting an invite for,"I(player) can not play this rubbish".  Again,  this is fine.  Then this person commenced to do nothing upon their turn and just take the penalty points that they suffered from taking to much time.  My thought was that this *** needs to be booted and how wonderful it would be if a majority rule were in effect that we could actually help them leave.  Suggesting the forfeit or end round seemed to just give this *** pleasure. The response to suggestions was on 1 occasion, "I don't speak english.  lol".   Anyway,  Not sure if this is a bug but,  It sure bugged the gentleman and myself.    Had to end round and start a new game and in doing so lost my CC pass.   I know idiots are everywhere.  This kind of "BUG" could be averted.  

Thank You

~Vinnie~

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2016 7:25 AM

My experience says that as you are climbing tiers you get to meet this type of morons less and less frequently.

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2016 8:11 AM

Yiannis1970:

My experience says that as you are climbing tiers you get to meet this type of morons less and less frequently.

agree

RSS