Forums

Help › Forums

Andyson Memorial 2016 - Final Result and de-brief.

Mon, Feb 6 2017 3:58 PM (39 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2016 4:37 PM

And this my Friends is what and why we have each other . The community of WGT land .

The game might glitch and some will Btch but others will look for fun , Andyson was one of few that enjoyed the other side of this game .

It was a pleasure to see how this Family stood up together for what was right .

Dear Santa ,  

I ask for not my self of this season of joy .  But that we all reflect on all the good things that this game put a smile on your face . 

OPY 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2017 8:42 AM

PaulTon,

Just a quick, belated update...as stated previously, the player I got teamed up with in the matchplay section of your tournament doesn't live too far from me and I finally got to meet my nemesis, who so solidly handed me my hat in your Andyson Memorial Tournament, in real life.

It is still a little too cold to play outside here in New England, but we managed to play a round at an indoor golf simulator facility two days ago and we had a blast.

Thanks to you Paul, I now have a new indoor, outdoor and virtual golfing partner.

Thanks!

From L-R...mystry78, eingmund & mrcaddie

MC

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2017 11:21 AM

How cool is that!? 

That has genuinly made my day, thank's for sharing the news.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2017 12:02 PM

Great stuff guys .

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2017 2:39 PM

PaulTon:

How cool is that!? 

That has genuinly made my day, thank's for sharing the news.

Mine too.....an awesome outcome. Kudos again to Paul and everyone who helped make this the BEST WGT event and it did bring the community together.

To Dennis....raises glass (well coffee cup////

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2017 3:30 PM

Fantastic that news. 

Must be great meeting friends from here in real life

Chuffed for you

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2017 3:57 PM

Thats just way to cool , 

OPY

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2017 3:58 PM

It was an absolute pleasure and a blast to meet Mr Caddie and Eingmund and play some sim golf. And this time I had my hat handed to me by both of them:)

I look forward to playing some real golf with these fine gentlemen this spring when the weather warms up around here.

Thanks again to Paul Ton for organizing this great event for our friend Andyson.

Frank

RSS