Forums

Help › Forums

CLASH BOYCOTT

Tue, Mar 27 2018 11:24 AM (45 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2016 7:01 PM

apollo53:

In case anyone is wondering, a majority of members from Majestic Mountain are boycotting this clash.

apollo53

Actually in essence the majority of every club "boycotts" them simply by not playing in them. Because if the majority of any large club played they would win hands down. 

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 3:24 AM

In case anyone is wondering: I am boycotting broccoli. I will not eat it anymore.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 5:02 AM

ostfriedel:

In case anyone is wondering: I am boycotting broccoli. I will not eat it anymore.

wtf has broccoli done to you.

• harrybr549
    470 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 7:52 AM

no chance of winning against the big clubs  , and they know it

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 9:12 AM

borntobesting:
    Actually in essence the majority of every club "boycotts" them simply by not playing in them. Because if the majority of any large club played they would win hands down. 

Yeah, there are 4-5 simple souls in Grande Oaks who always join the clashes.

We don't mind, it's a wee day out for them and it gives the rest of us a day off from being their carers.

• adZky
    39 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 3:52 AM

Unless  reward system is changed somewhat there is no point spending $$$ on passes and or ballz. Even with reward passes what is the point when we receive one free every day. Also the same clubs win in top ranks every time, each event. They must Eagle every hole, lol... WGT have learnt how to make plenty of $$$ from this. Unfortunately I post this because I do enjoy the cc V cc comp and love the game that is golf. Some changes need to be made!!!

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 4:17 AM

The fact that the Georgians have won all the clashes owes nothing to chance.. They have plenty very good players and when you see the earnings of some of them it's a fomality to pay 47 for a pass.

But above all they are organized and have set a goal that they can achieve.. I suppose that CC clash will end when each member of Georgians have a virtual golden putter..

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 4:25 AM

alberich35:
    I suppose that CC clash will end when each member of Georgians have a virtual golden putter..
    14 days between clashes * 250 players = 3,500 days.

So, it might take almost 10 years from the start. Wonder if the players that hope for the next one know this.

And, nitpickingly, it's 37 per pass, and less in packets ;)

But we found out already that 100+ players playing their free passes in as many Clashes would be a tremendous force on the leaderboard.

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 5:05 AM

Well

alosso:

alberich35:
    I suppose that CC clash will end when each member of Georgians have a virtual golden putter..
    14 days between clashes * 250 players = 3,500 days.

So, it might take almost 10 years from the start. Wonder if the players that hope for the next one know this.

And, nitpickingly, it's 37 per pass, and less in packets ;)

But we found out already that 100+ players playing their free passes in as many Clashes would be a tremendous force on the leaderboard.

Well Alosso, price for pass  is 37 i do not exactlly remenber because i never buy one.

Other wise dont think i am a kind of idiot, never 100+  members of this CC play CC clash.

Like you i can read and undesrtstand what it's writen specially when it comes to numbers what was my job before retirement.

@+

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 6:15 AM

Oops - I didn't mean to say anything against you (nor think that way).

RSS