Forums

Help › Forums

Why?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 6 2016 9:34 AM (2 replies)
  • Heath021
    378 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2016 3:18 PM

Why does every *** 1000 credit RG play so different for me than any other tournament?

I just hit the same punch drive on a hole that I have done a million times...but this time it goes through the fairway into the rough! only 1 mph wind! Than I look and its the same 4 players winning them over and over. So apparently their game plays normal every time. 

I watch videos, they miss the ding it goes right where they wanted it to go hardly any variances in their game. Perfect speed on putts...every time! How many times have other players hit and putt and was like WTF! It comes of the putter like a rocket.

And why do I have to watch a 30 second commercial for Pebble Beach when i have just spent $10 dollars to play in the tournament? 

And than I had a player tell me they never have to spend money on this game. A Champion at level 110 with $13,000 in credits won. And has over 300,000 credits in his name. Really? I have won almost $12,000 and constantly have to spend at least $100 in credits every month just to keep up? What gives there? I have the same equipment and the same balls. I only spend maybe 2400 credits in balls every month and win on average $200 in credits..which is 20,000 credits. Now how can my credits be gone? The math just doesn't jive sorry.

Whatever...*** this game!

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2016 3:29 PM

"Why does every *** 1000 credit RG play so different for me than any other tournament?"

Cause you're special?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2016 9:34 AM

Heath021:
    And why do I have to watch a 30 second commercial for Pebble Beach when i have just spent $10 dollars to play in the tournament? 

Because you don't use an adblocker.

It isn't rocket science.

RSS