Forums

Help › Forums

servers

Fri, Nov 22 2019 3:36 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • forrrestgrump
    422 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2016 1:52 PM

All servers are currently busy ?????   Really ????????

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2016 7:14 PM

ok this might be the straw that breaks the camels back. I now see a message that all servers are busy and counted down from 60 seconds 3 times before i can even get in.

My days are numbered here i am afraid. I wont put up with that. I thought this Top Golf coming in would maybe mean we would see some improvements...apparently not.

Sorry  WGT/TOPGOLF but you are failing miserably here and more and more people will continue to head for the door.

I got one foot out as we speak. ....this is ridiculous.

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2016 1:20 PM

They have apparently sold beyond their ability to provide the product. Actionable.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2016 1:43 PM

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2016 12:17 AM

Howzit

You all do know that WGT uses a Content Delivery Network (CDN) to deliver content to us, right? They use arguably the best CDN on the planet.

To simplify, that means that 99.5% of what happens during a game we play is served to us locally.

The word "locally" is key here.

I'm not going to comment further except to say that there is no way in Hades that WGT is to blame for the "server busy" message some of you are experiencing.

This is a game guys - take Don's excellent advice and clean your basements.

Cheers,

Peter

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2016 4:58 PM

You will see from their response that you are dead wrong. The problem was on their end.

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2016 5:00 PM

***Update***

Hi Again,

So it looks like this should be resolved now. Error message should not be showing when trying to login. If you are still seeing this message, please try closing the game, restarting, and then trying to login again. After this if you still see an error message, send an email to members@worldgolftour.com with the error message you are receiving and if you are able to provide info on when you saw it and what you were trying to do when the error came up, this will help. If you are able to provide a screen shot, please send one as well. :) Again, we did receive a lot of tickets concerning this and CS is working through them as fast as possible so if you messaged them with another issue, please be patient. :D

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2016 7:06 PM

TYVCappy

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2016 3:40 PM

Server's still busy, 3 minutes to get in

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts