Forums

Help › Forums

It's BBQ or Bust @ Oakmont! Lobsters vs Mobsters!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 1 2016 3:33 PM (60 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 1:51 PM

The above , like this is from my phone 

Edit, sorry to Hijack the thread....go the Mobsters!!!!! Lets grill some tasty lobsters.......

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 2:32 PM

alanti:
    However as you have the app installed, maybe it automatically locates this and takes you to the play page

This ^^.

Oh well, back to the bake.  :-)

• bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 3:17 PM

YankeeJim:
    The only way I have ever known to get to the main forum is by way of the CC forum like Aaron pointed out but unless there's a post with a link to the main forum, you ain't getting there.

You can always go to your "activity" log in your profile and click on one of the links where it says you made a comment in a thread in the main forum.

From the app.....hit the menu button sitting left of the WGT logo top left on the screen.  Click on "Country Clubs" and it will take you to the cc homepage then click on club forum and you are there.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2016 4:37 PM

No app here. just opened browser on phone and went to forums to try to post here. 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2016 12:46 AM

Well no BBQ'ing Lobsters tonight - I played Greg (Xtabent) and made a new WGT friend...and hopefully we can catch up some day when I am back home.....game of golf and a fish (no lobster though mate).

Result officially was I won 1 up, but I am happy to call this a very honorable draw.....on the 18th I shaved the hole for bird, Greg had a 7 footer for bird.......and I saw the ball start moving towards the hole.....but it showed 3 inches that the ball traveled.....Greg then froze.

The powers at be can determine the result.

On return he sunk the putt but was only for par.

Great guy and I am pleased to have played Greg, we had some laughs and played some pretty fine golf too.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2016 1:28 AM

Ouch!

Lobsters Lair 2 vs Cosa Nostra 6!

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2016 2:18 AM

looking ominous

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2016 2:21 AM

oneeyedjohn:

looking ominous

Ahh, you finally figured out your phone..

nice, one :^)

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2016 11:39 AM

Thanks for the Kind words Alan.It was as it should be ,played all in fun.

It was weird because i sunk the putt for bird  ,yet it said i had Forfeited.

Enjoy your day Men.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2016 8:51 PM
    Chalk another one up for the Mobsters.  :)    
    with exception of two conceded holes every hole was par or birdie.  Hpurey wins 3&2
    15 Nov
    hpurey defeated TeeTimeSmitty in a 18 hole match play game on OAKMONT C.C..
    Enjoyed the match Smitty.  
RSS