Forums

Help › Forums

It's BBQ or Bust @ Oakmont! Lobsters vs Mobsters!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 1 2016 3:33 PM (60 replies)
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2016 4:55 PM

^^^   very funny.

Hope I don't miss the rest of this match; I'm away on Tuesday

EDIT >  Can I login to my account on my mobile phone, not to play , but just to read the forums ?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2016 10:44 PM

oneeyedjohn:
     Can I login to my account on my mobile phone, not to play , but just to read the forums ?

Yes but for some reason, only the CC forums. There's no way to get to the main forum.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2016 11:53 PM

Well played Yankee Jim!

Yikes!!

Lobsters 2 vs Mobsters 5!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2016 11:54 PM

oneeyedjohn:
    EDIT >  Can I login to my account on my mobile phone, not to play , but just to read the forums ?

Yes, I do when I am away and I do not have the app installed.

• irzy
    1,358 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 8:12 AM

Been one of those weekends.

Image result for man lobsters

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 9:03 AM

alanti:
    Yes, I do when I am away and I do not have the app installed.

How do you do this?

• bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 9:28 AM

I have the app on my phone but only use it to keep up with the forums and such, the mobile game play doesn't interest me.  So, I click on the link that takes us to cc forum or profile page.  From there just find anything with a link to the main forum and click on it.  It'll take you to the main forum and all of your options at top of screen appear(they aren't there when just bouncing around cc forum at the start).  It has the same navigation site wide from there that we have on the computer.  If you don't have the app, just go to wgt.com and log in.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 12:07 PM

YankeeJim:
    How do you do this?

I have Chrome on my phone and so go to WGT......I did have another browser at one stage, but it did not allow the log on page to work.

I use a Note 4....was going to upgrade to the Note 7.....stayed with a trusted phone lol, no idea on the hardware......

Click on "My Profile" and the log in screen appears - type in your details you are ready to go.

If you try accessing via forums, you can read but unless logged in, cannot reply. The Play Now button is replaced by Play Mobile - never tried that, no interest.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 12:46 PM

alanti:
    I have Chrome on my phone and so go to WGT..

So do I but wgt.com takes you to the app, which I have installed on my phone and the only option is to play. The only way I have ever known to get to the main forum is by way of the CC forum like Aaron pointed out but unless there's a post with a link to the main forum, you ain't getting there.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 1:50 PM

YankeeJim:
    So do I but wgt.com takes you to the app

Odd - if I type in WGT, it takes me to m,wgt.com (mobile friendly.

There it says ANDROID GOLF GAME and you can get it on Googlr Play.

Under that at the bottom of the page is 2016 World Golf Tour - a Top Golf Company.

Directly under this is a link for the full site - use this you can actually log on.

However as you have the app installed, maybe it automatically locates this and takes you to the play page. Not sure as I do not have it installed and have no intention to do so! But I can access the forums from my phone...and post etc....

RSS