Forums

Help › Forums

Consecutive Days Played (CDP) XP not granted!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 14 2020 7:53 AM (32 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2016 10:47 AM

This is the second time in a row that I didn't receive CDP XP since yesterday.

I sent the first e-mail to WGT Member Services yesterday (got a reply which didn't really clarify the situation...) and the second one today regarding the issue for which I haven't got a reply yet.

Total XP of 634 for CDP 101?! You gotta be kidding me! And YES! That was the one and only round I played today.

I'm having this issue since I started playing on the latest mobile version (v1.27.1 for Android)

Is there anyone going through the same problem?

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2016 11:17 AM

Your statement

SimonTheBeetle:
    This is the second time in a row that I didn't receive CDP XP since yesterday.

allows for the implication that your CDPs might have gone to zero - which number does the game show to you?

(Oops - how to have it displayed?)

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2016 12:14 PM

@alosso

That's what I had suspected at first so I captured screenshots for two days.

I had to check it on PC browser since CDP only shows once a day in the beginning on mobile.

My CDP seems fine, but I got only about 1,400 XP instead of 3,943 XP for CDPs 100 & 101. :-(

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2016 1:21 PM

This is an appropriate display of the CDP of 16 days:

So the official statements looks like crap to me.

You might try and see if the display is correct after a round completed on PC.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2016 1:31 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    My CDP seems fine, but I got only about 1,400 XP instead of 3,943 XP for CDPs 100 & 101. :

How are you figuring this number? Your CDP bonus is already included in the number you see in the game client. That number= 3 x # of CDP plus 880 and those numbers you show verify that. They are what you will get on your first stroke of the new day (plus the other CC bonuses, etc.)

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2016 2:02 PM

Day 100 is 2,760 XPs ex game and strokes,

Day 101 is 1,183 XPs

summed up, it's 3,943 XPs as stated.

1,400 is apparently the record counted from the display.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 5:14 AM

alosso:

Day 100 is 2,760 XPs ex game and strokes,

Day 101 is 1,183 XPs

summed up, it's 3,943 XPs as stated.

1,400 is apparently the record counted from the display.

Thanks for explaining it to YankeeJim.

Today, I played my first round and captured screenshots before & after it :

See 1,186 XP given for CDP 102 and added to the total XP of 2,301?

This is a normal situation! This is what is supposed to happen every day, but not for CDP 100 and CDP 101!

I sent my third e-mail to WGT Member Services who keeps on mentioning about the totally irrelevant display issue.

Never had this problem before... Hopefully won't happen again in the future and WGT will grant the omitted XPs.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 6:50 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Never had this problem before... Hopefully won't happen again in the future and WGT will grant the omitted XP

I have yet to see WGT ever replace XPs. Yours would be a first. Also, after alosso enlightened me, I'm wondering if that bonus on Day 100 -the checkmark-might have had something to do with it. Not much you can do if it did. Fortunately your streak is still alive.

Are you keeping track of your actual total in the CC? I've seen correct points added to mine when I thought I had lost them- like using a CC pass and having the game end prematurely.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 6:58 AM

Good explanation, and the correct CDP screen now!

Wonder what "POWER UPS" means?

SimonTheBeetle:
    Hopefully won't happen again in the future and WGT will grant the omitted XPs.

Hope is futile - they are WGT!

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 7:01 AM

+1 YJ!

YankeeJim:
    Are you keeping track of your actual total in the CC? I've seen correct points added to mine when I thought I had lost them- like using a CC pass and having the game end prematurely.

In my experience, the CDP is correctly added to player and CC right after the first shot - including CC bonus!

(possible faults in MP games excluded from this thought)

RSS