Forums

Help › Forums

Who's your pick for the 2011 Masters ?

Tue, Apr 12 2011 2:34 PM (39 replies)
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 12:53 PM

Strange,you are missing possibly the most important and worthwhile piece of advice from your list.

If you see something that god didnt make,throw your hat at it.

Lizzie.xx

And for what its worth,Im backing Lewis Hamilton.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 3:38 PM

YancyCan:

3 words:  Fred Couples

Isn't that two words? Fred is a nostalgic choice, I like him too, but he shoud stay on the senior tour.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 4:30 PM

My all time favorite would have to be Buckshot Jones in the Double Zero Car...Yeap, he could win it all this year.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 5:24 PM

TracyMax:

YancyCan:

Isn't that two words? Fred is a nostalgic choice, I like him too, but he shoud stay on the senior tour.

Jeez, Tracy. A couple plus one makes three. Gotta think like the Yancster.

(Pretty bad when you have to explain it.)   :-D

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 6:19 PM

Well, I've not seen any golf since the Ryder Cup (which we, the Europeans, won... just to remind you all!) and so I haven't a clue who's doing what and how good.  But, in that tournament and the weeks leading up to it Graeme McDowell really matured as a golfer in my opinion, and so my money is on him.  Not literally of course as I don't bet!

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 6:45 AM

YankeeJim:

TracyMax:

YancyCan:

Jeez, Tracy. A couple plus one makes three. Gotta think like the Yancster.

(Pretty bad when you have to explain it.)   :-D

Had been long day!  :-)

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 1:30 PM

LizzieRossetti:

Strange,you are missing possibly the most important and worthwhile piece of advice from your list.

If you see something that god didnt make,throw your hat at it.

Lizzie.xx

And for what its worth,Im backing Lewis Hamilton.

I hope you didn't bet much on ahhh what's his face Lewis something...LOL

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 2:30 PM

My allegiance is shifting to Henrik Stenson. You know how sometimes you see what a pro does on a particular hole and you say, 'I could do that'? Well, today after 4 holes Henrik was at +7, and I thought, 'I could do that!'

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 1:07 PM

Lot of new "young guns" making impressions while the old guard is struggling. I like KJ Choi(sp) he's consistant.   Phil was all over the course with his drives yesterday but his short game kept him in it, the man can make a wedge "sing".. By the way YankeeJim I noticed that Fred Couples--that's three words---was 4-under for the day..

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 4:58 PM

zagraniczniak:

Would love to see Tiger return to form. A test of greatness.

Can I change my vote to Eldrick Woods? A 66 today with a 31 on the back to get within 3 of McIlroy??!! Whoa. Hard chargin' Tiger on Friday! That return to form seems to be coming about. This looks to be a very interesting weekend. Good deal.

RSS