Forums

Help › Forums

The button

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 5 2016 9:50 AM (7 replies)
  • Hillbillycabage
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2016 4:40 PM

The button with the arrows on and circle around then I guess from what I've been able to figure out its like a turbo button can anyone explain further

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2016 8:39 PM

I think I was a purple flair? 

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2016 9:31 PM

I have no idea what you mean but, whatever you do, don't cut the green wire.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 3:37 AM

K7JBQ:

I have no idea what you mean but, whatever you do, don't cut the green wire.

Don't cut the green wire?  Oh hell, I've sent my whole team the wrong instructions.

I thought it was the blue wire that shouldn't be cut.

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 5:21 AM

Hillbillycabage:

The button with the arrows on and circle around then I guess from what I've been able to figure out its like a turbo button can anyone explain further

Sounds like the focus boost, thanks to which you can have your coffee ,come back and play the shot having lost your focus.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 5:43 AM

Hillbillycabage:

Are you talking about this one?

If you are, that's the in-game full screen option. All it does is enlarge the view and is not nearly as good as the regular full screen function of the browser.

Or is it this one? This is used when you use one of the optional meters. You can turn this off in the Game Setting under the Advanced tab.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 9:04 AM

Yes, it's the turbo button.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 9:50 AM

.. No !        it was the blue we shouldn't cut,  I'm sure 

oops

RSS