Help › Forums

Lay-A-Way

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 3 2016 11:06 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2016 3:53 PM

“Dogs have no money. Isn’t that amazing? They’re broke their entire lives. But they get through. You know why dogs have no money? .. No Pockets.”

Money is like manure. You have to spread it around or it smells.

I’m so poor I can’t even pay attention..

“I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.”

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2016 4:51 PM

Robert1893:
    The hassle of having to potentially deal with a bunch of customer service issues from people who have buyer's remorse

A bunch of issues from a clearly stated policy? I think not.

Robert1893:
    Additionally, WGT would have to find a way to put them in the player's inventory without them being able to be equipped until the player reaches the required level. 

Why? It's no different now-you buy an item it's in your bag. A layaway is a simple credit deduction now for equipment they get later when they reach that point. WGT can put balls in your bag anytime they want without your OK and equipment is no different.

• kelly489
    436 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2016 5:43 PM

And, for an old fogey like me the TM 90 ions nor any tom club under 96 equals the forgiveness and meter speed of the nikes, since the day the came out this seventy year old man has set his sights that will give my slow reactions and crippled hands a chance to play with the best ..the nikes were my hope, now they are gone and others will be playing with hundred level clubs, while I am stuck with 91 and below........fair?....

kell💣⚖️💣🃏

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2016 7:40 PM

YankeeJim:
    Why? It's no different now-you buy an item it's in your bag. A layaway is a simple credit deduction now for equipment they get later when they reach that point. WGT can put balls in your bag anytime they want without your OK and equipment is no different.

But can they put in your bag while also preventing you from equipping it until a later date? 

• kelly489
    436 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2016 7:52 PM

Sure no real problem at all just one or two simple lines of code...when you make level 91. A lot of Hingis happen they give you a bonus cr for that level, they change your level indicated in about twenty places on various screens, one line says ...here add this club now.  An a bio bam bing and bop your club I'd in the bag. They already have everything they need to do it, if they want to and if nike will let them. As for me the minute they yes to layaway on Nike gear, I pay for four items....if in a month they make something that might suit me better, I will get that but most clubs are not made for us old slow folks these nikes were an exception, along with max they were the best for old and slow.....without my nikes a maxes a average around 78, switch back to them and bang three rounds out of four are 62 with a half asleep 78 in the middle

kell⛳️🛌💊

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 1:10 AM

Doesn't matter what clubs you use - It's how you use them .

• kelly489
    436 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 1:17 AM

Fact...my nervous system is seventy years old and fallin apart.

fact slower meters give me more time to decide to make a move and then time to make it.

fact better meter speed on a club gives me a better chance ti get a solid hit, same holders true for forgiveness. Clubs with different properties play better for some peopl....fact.....

kel

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 5:15 AM

Robert1893:
    But can they put in your bag while also preventing you from equipping it until a later date? 

I wasn't thinking the clubs would show in the player's bag, just like a real layaway where you don't get it until it's paid for. In this case, paying for them would be 2 part-fork over the dough and then go do the time.  :-)

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 10:47 AM

@Jim

OK. Thanks! 

• Pissedoff666
    218 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 11:06 AM

They shouldn't have lowered them at all Shame on wgt

• PAGES
RSS