Help › Forums

*** We would like your feedback - New Game Idea ***

Tue, Jun 30 2020 5:07 AM (201 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2016 4:30 PM

Hey Sean ( real name or no ? )

Don't try n kid a kidder...

You only started posting on the Forum when you felt secure with the account you have now...

All power to ya elbow for  blagging it.... BUT 

The ppl who know......Know ?!!  ;))

Crack on and good luck etc.....

Just someone I won't interact with....anymore.

We Poles apart about the truth !

Andy

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2016 4:43 PM

11BC2:
    Then I have no clue what you were alluding too in your previous post.

Walking back.......The original idea was to have all players in a game using the same equipment. The host sets the equipment. Now, normally,  if a level 32 comes up against a level 100 using equipment unavailable to the level 32, you would expect a wipeout, like you pointed out.

However, a level 32 using level 100 equipment is a different story and that's what the game idea implied. The gist of my comment was what's to stop a multi-ID from getting to level 32, already knowing the level 100 equipment ostensibly, and then go seeking this new game format where he could sucker some level 100 player into a match. 

What was left unsaid in the original idea was whether or not lower level players would be able to use upper level equipment they normally wouldn't have access to, by way of the host's choice.

• 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2016 4:48 PM

The problem starts when YOU make an attempt to draw your own conclusion and refuse to believe anything which doesn't fit into whatever it is you think to be correct.  I was most definitely ON TOPIC but will definitely choose to defend myself. Past post (many more like this)  http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/195080.aspx?PageIndex=12

Feel free to believe what you want but the way you approach me and the subject, and the forums in generals says more about you.  My way of saying your problem isn't me.  I have nothing to do with it.  I'm simply here trying to play a game, help others, throw in some helpful input, and have fun with friends.

I'd love to say Pish Posh and put it in the past.  I'd be more than willing to brush off my shoes, shake hands, and move along friendly.  That's an offer by the way.  We all have choices.

Cheers.  Sean (Real name! got a skype/Facebook account and all ;D.)

• Sca63
    203 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2016 4:50 PM

WGTicon:

Hi Everyone,

We are considering a new game idea and wanted your feedback. The mode involves creating either tournaments or multiplayer games with all parties being forced to use same clubs/balls. Once the tournament or round is over, those clubs will be removed from your inventory. You would not need to buy them, but rather we will auto equip/remove the clubs from your account automatically. You will be able to see what clubs you will be playing with prior to entering a tournament or accepting a game invitation.  The creator of the multiplayer game will be able to decide which clubs will be used from a list of several club options/configurations.

We are curious to hear from you guys/gals, not only what you think of the idea from the fun point of view but also anything negative that you can foresee.

Thank you

NO thanks....... I would much prefer WGT  focus on fixing issues with this game before butchering "a new game idea". Secondly, I'm very happy using the equipment I have purchased every game rather than equipment from some list. Why purchase your own equipment otherwise??

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2016 5:19 PM

drmoose:

" We would like your feedback ", LOL.  " Translation "  " We're going to implement this whether you like it or not, and let you figure out the work arounds for all the resulting bugs. " Sorry to sound cynical, but , your track record kinda speaks for itself.

Doc :)

+1

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2016 5:20 PM

My name is OPY .  I am willing to be a tester for this game format .

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2016 6:35 PM

Sca63:
    NO thanks....... I would much prefer WGT  focus on fixing issues with this game before butchering "a new game idea". Secondly, I'm very happy using the equipment I have purchased every game rather than equipment from some list. Why purchase your own equipment otherwise??

Simple

So we buy more different clubs to partecipate in those tournaments involving the use of those clubs 

Outstandung WGT,you try again to scrub our money and treat us like idiots.

Why not simply create tournament with standard clubs...........too difficult for you or because you nothing earnings?

Carlo

• NAUGHTYBINATURE
    260 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2016 8:02 PM

I have a better idea maybe:))) My name is Jill..

I think that everyone who has tiered up to Legend status has all gotten used to the distances and winds for all of our approach shots in ranked games...

We need some more variety when it comes to skins and challenge games for credits..

! you can allow us to play with the settings...ex..Winds,putting speeds, Tee boxes..

Also since u have all the greens mapped out why not create some different pin locations?

Changing tee boxes would throw off all the players at least a little bit since we arent hitting from the same distances on our approach shots..

Also unlocking Whistler and Cabo to skins and challenges would be nice..

Then theres another question of courses..

I am sure you are capable of creating YOUR OWN course guys:)))))

Why not computer generate your own very exclusive course!!

Charge us to play it for a year to pay for the start up and just copy and paste pieces from other course to fit it..

Either that or just design a total new one never before seen..

I am getting bored and so many other im sure with the few courses on here guys:))

i would start with at least different pin placements..

But new courses are important also to keep all your members feeling interested.

Im not sure on the limitations but im sure u guys are capable of more variety like i suggested..

Or maybe this site is not profitable enough to sustain the upgrades and advancements that we all seek in this awesome game..

I dont work there, but i cant imagine WGT employing more then 10 people to run this site and still be successful and profitable..

But hey...

This is just my opinion in the matter:)))

Hope this helps guys...

From a fan...

A member....

Im still proud of WGT guys...

Jill....

keep up the good work:))

Let me know ur thoughts:))

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2016 8:49 PM

you dont buy the clubs. Why don't you read Icons post

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2016 9:35 PM

Wow.... This has turned into yet another bickering..b itching...my Dad is bigger than your Dad fiasco.

I found the original post fairly clear as to what format was being planned, but obviously not everyone did. After 20 + years of dealing with the public in business I am well aware not every person grasps everything in the same way. 

My advice to employees was to never worry about asking stupid questions.....They are easier to handle than stupid mistakes. 

This plan will likely go forward no matter what anyone says here, but we all have the choice to participate in it...or not.   The unfortunate part is it may destroy game play for all, whether involved in it or not.  CC Ca$h event has proven that many times.

R...    Out.

RSS