Forums

Help › Forums

Loosing Balls during "Dial-in" tests

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 2 2016 1:46 PM (27 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 3:40 AM

As disconcerting as it is having our avatar facing the wrong way prior to a shot, the ball will head in the direction of the aim marker once hit. I'm sure lots of you have seen the similar 'putt backwards through the legs' situation.  : )

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 9:45 AM

I decided to play a few holes after a very long time. I played several on different courses with the free rocks. I switched to my 4 Nike 90's to play a complete round. Yes I lost 3 of the 4 on nearly dinged shots. The wind was not at all like it showed. Conclusion: Stop playing again. I never had an errant shot with the rocks. Now let the comments come.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 10:56 AM

renniw52:

I decided to play a few holes after a very long time. I played several on different courses with the free rocks. I switched to my 4 Nike 90's to play a complete round. Yes I lost 3 of the 4 on nearly dinged shots. The wind was not at all like it showed. Conclusion: Stop playing again. I never had an errant shot with the rocks. Now let the comments come.

That sux...which course was it?  Did you lose the balls on water holes?

If these lost balls were clearly not through any error on your part, you may be able to get them replaced by customer services.

worth a try.

ct

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 11:52 AM

alanti:

Also the caddy is notorious for giving way too much club on this hole (and #3 on OLY). If you forget or accidently scroll, the result will be OB long.

agreed alan  ive been given wrong club

always wortha double check on the club caddy gave you

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 12:36 PM

renniw52:

Just pointing out the obvious,  your balls aren't normal.  LOL

• thesupernova
    7,330 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 2:09 PM

Next time just save the replay.

You had 2 opportunities to at least have a visual of the errant shots.

I'm not sure .although that even that would get you your balls replaced.

Many moons ago I had a glitch  that cost me a lost ball.I was more angry that I had an excellent game sabotaged . I did sent my replay and complaint to wgt.'s team.

Not a word did I hear.

I no longer  complain.It's a waste of time  and not worth the aggravation nor the rise in my blood pressure.

As most know  complaints to WGT fall on deaf ears.

You would think  WGT would have solved the "After Update Blues" when gremlins come out of the wood work..

Happy Halloween

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 3:00 PM

renniw52:
    I never had an errant shot with the rocks. Now let the comments come.

Yer baws!

• Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 3:39 PM

Thanks to all. (Scott, I'm old not daft!) WGT made good on the lost balls within an hour. I already thanked them but repeat that now. Thanks for the SUP{ER fast response!

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 3:52 PM

Wheels65:

Thanks to all. (Scott, I'm old not daft!) WGT made good on the lost balls within an hour. I already thanked them but repeat that now. Thanks for the SUP{ER fast response!

@ Rich. See that?...it worked out for Wheels. Contact CS and they may make things right by you.:)

ct

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 4:18 PM

Wheels65:

If you're referring to the balls I gifted to you, I trust you realize that I don't work for WGT. If you got some from both them and me... bonus!

By the way, you're welcome! :-)  

RSS