Forums

Help › Forums

Practice Putting Green : Is it available for mobile as well?

Wed, Oct 24 2018 11:56 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2016 3:19 PM

I had to delete the app and reinstall it before it showed up. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2016 9:53 AM

@Robert

Finally, Putting Practice Green is available since last Friday after upgrading the app to v1.28.1. :-)

I tried a few times and I liked the feature. But I don't think it will make me a better putter since I never get to reproduce the same putting even with the preview.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2018 5:21 PM

Wow... I can't believe the practice greens have been here with us for nearly 2 years already! Kudos to you, WGT!

I have a question about it, though. Unlike the PC version,  the max green speed you can practice with on mobile is the tournament speed (stimp 12) and I wonder why the stimp 13 is not available on mobile.

When you look at the 5 dots that represent the level of difficulty, you can see it was designed to include the championship green speed but actually it doesn't so only 4 levels are used out of total 5.

I'd like to hear from WGT whether the company would still intend to add it in the not-so-distant future or it was simply abolished due to some technical issues on the mobile platform or for any other reason(s) if you don't mind telling us. Thanks.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2018 6:13 AM

And WGT, any comment on this?

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2018 10:36 AM
    SimonTheBeetle:

And WGT, any comment on this?

Maybe post in “Product Suggestions” and not here in “Game Tips”. My guess is the mods aren’t looking for game improvements in this thread. :-)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2018 11:56 AM

Guess you're right. Will do that! Thanks, Paul. ;-)

• PAGES
RSS