Forums

Help › Forums

Always seem to be at disadvantage

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 28 2016 4:58 PM (4 replies)
  • johnholmes420
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2016 8:31 AM

There are so many custom club choices it really sucks when all you can do is window shop and never own any. Im a mobile player that has to play with coin gear and seems like everytime i play someone im outdriven by 40 to 70+ yards per hole. Kinda makes it hard to compete. Anyway if by chance anyone out there is channeling their inner santa and would like to gift me a decent driver or something iit would be very appreciated.  Lol figured its worth a shot to ask. (plus i just needed to take a break from playing for a few min).   

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2016 10:42 AM

johnholmes420:

There are so many custom club choices it really sucks when all you can do is window shop and never own any. Im a mobile player that has to play with coin gear and seems like everytime i play someone im outdriven by 40 to 70+ yards per hole. Kinda makes it hard to compete. Anyway if by chance anyone out there is channeling their inner santa and would like to gift me a decent driver or something iit would be very appreciated.  Lol figured its worth a shot to ask. (plus i just needed to take a break from playing for a few min).   

To my understanding you can earn credits from doing the offers just like the rest of us . If you dont want to earn the credits to buy better gear then play with the starter clubs and ball . So those are your choices also dont be surprised if others jump you and chew you out as asking to be gifted clubs and balls is very much frowned upon here in the forums .

Its considered begging  and is only tolerated during the 12 Days of Xmas in December and the Xmas in July give away . Other than that dont ask for gifts here in the forum . I`m giving you the watered down nice guy reply just so you know .

• johnholmes420
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2016 12:21 PM

Lmao i could care less if people want to talk smack. My reply to anyone in that catagory is get a life. U think anything anyone has to say here is going to affect mine or anyone elses life? I think not.  And fyi those offers for credits are a joke. Maybe 3 out of 10 have given me anything in return.   

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2016 12:57 PM

As a mobile player, there's no requirement that you only play coin gear. As mentioned above, you can earn credits like anyone else. In fact, watching videos on the mobile version is a lot easier than on the PC.

Each of the videos is 2 credits, and the average length is less than 30 seconds. You can pile up credits by just click on the videos, while you're doing something else. And you also have the ability to earn credits through the surveys like anyone else. 

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2016 4:58 PM

johnholmes420:

Lmao i could care less if people want to talk smack. My reply to anyone in that catagory is get a life. U think anything anyone has to say here is going to affect mine or anyone elses life? I think not.  And fyi those offers for credits are a joke. Maybe 3 out of 10 have given me anything in return.   

Oh yeah ? Well Mr. High and Mighty if you look at my gear those same credits and offers paid for every club that you see and the balls as well . I`m currently sitting on over 23,000 credits from those same offers too . So fyi nobody here cares about what you think either and you will never have any affect on my game either . But in case you didnt notice you are the only one here in the forums begging . So the only joke is you now laugh at that .

RSS