Forums

Help › Forums

Large CC's and Friend Limits

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 26 2016 9:27 PM (6 replies)
  • largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 4:53 AM

I am the current owner of Serenity CC with a membership of 250. Recently I have tried to friend new members but they weren't appearing on my friends list. I then decided to contact customer support and here is their response...

Support (WGT)

Oct 25, 12:43 PM PDT

Hey Robert,

You are experiencing this issue because you have too many players added to your friends list.

Once you have over 200 friends, the system restricts you from messaging people in the community.

What we suggest is clearing your friends list from the last page that way you can keep the top 50 people who added you.

Once you clear about 100 friends from your list, you should be able to message people normally.

if you have any further questions or concerns, let us know and we will be glad to help.

All the best,

WGT Members Services

Here is my response .......

Your response is totaly unacceptable. I am the owner of a CC with 250 members and your telling me I can't be friends with all my members. If I had to pick a favorite owner tool it is the ability to send one messages to all CC members. Wgt should be updating the system to allow the number of friends at a minimum equal to the size of your largest CC's. WGT constantly gives us things we don't want or need but the CC's are the heart of WGT and we get nothing from you. CC's which have reached level 19 get nothing in spite of your posting promising more benefits will be coming. You are the system so change the restrictions and increase our ability to make friends.

I would be interested in hearing from other owners regarding this issue.

Bob/HO

Serenity CC

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 5:20 AM

From what we know, the limit of a functional friends list is 255 - enough for all your members.

largemouth51:
    WGT constantly gives us things we don't want or need but the CC's are the heart of WGT and we get nothing from you.

They are WGT, hope is futile.

Just accept that or decide on your consequences, but don't "cry" for more...

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 5:29 AM

Yeah trim list to <256 and everything works again.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 5:52 AM

Yes , This is a slight problem, I don't see all my friends and I cant send messages to some of them ,  That's just the way it is . 

• Shyoneclub
    62 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 7:50 AM

alosso:
    hope is futile

The COLLECTIVE has been saying that for a Millennium

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 2:39 PM

I sent this as the response this morning.....

Your response is totaly unacceptable. I am the owner of a CC with 250 members and your telling me I can't be friends with all my members. If I had to pick a favorite owner tool it is the ability to send one messages to all CC members. Wgt should be updating the system to allow the number of friends at a minimum equal to the size of your largest CC's. WGT constantly gives us things we don't want or need but the CC's are the heart of WGT and we get nothing from you. CC's which have reached level 19 get nothing in spite of your posting promising more benefits will be coming. You are the system so change the restrictions and increase our ability to make friends

and received this response this afternoon........

Hey Robert,

We will take this into consideration. Your opinion is vital to the continued success of the game and our community.

We greatly appreciate any feedback that you can contribute as it helps us create an optimal experience for our users. Thank you!

If you have any further suggestions on how we can improve the game, be as detailed as possible.

Your ideas are shaping the development of the game and the community. You may even see a suggested improvement implemented in an update in the near future! :)

All the best,

WGT Members Services

Bob/HO

Serenity CC

RSS