Forums

Help › Forums

Andyson's Hinge (the unofficial WGT Enquirer bracket)

Thu, Dec 1 2016 8:53 AM (105 replies)
  • bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 1:53 AM

Thanks for getting your matches played guys. Details of Round 3 are in the 1st post.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2016 5:08 AM

bery111:

Thanks for getting your matches played guys. Details of Round 3 are in the 1st post.

Sent an invite to putter. 

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2016 7:52 AM

Bump!

• BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2016 11:46 AM

I have a note out to my opponent :)

=bk=

• BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2016 10:27 AM

Carlo and I have set up tomorrow midday for our match. However I've had a change at work that wont allow me to keep that. I sent a last minute to him to see if he can play today. Since Sunday is the deadline and I am out of town this weekend, I am afraid we won't be able to play. In the spirit of the matches, if we don't connect today, I will concede so things can move forward.

:)

=bk=

• mymanpayne
    6,136 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2016 10:37 AM

Scott and I got to meet up today for our match. Had a good chat and some fun along the way. Thanks for a very pleasant match Scott!!

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2016 11:19 AM

Had a good game against mymanpayne, I was totally outclassed to be perfectly honest, but I kinda expected that looking at myman's average. Very nice fella to play against and had a nice entertaining chat along the way, cheers Mike.  : )

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2016 12:37 PM

BigKnight:

Carlo and I have set up tomorrow midday for our match. However I've had a change at work that wont allow me to keep that. I sent a last minute to him to see if he can play today. Since Sunday is the deadline and I am out of town this weekend, I am afraid we won't be able to play. In the spirit of the matches, if we don't connect today, I will concede so things can move forward.

=bk=

i dont think the deadline is set in stone contact bery111 to see if its ok to delay deadline for a bit

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2016 2:45 PM

BigKnight:

=bk=

Hi Bery hi everyone

I'd like play my match with BIG...............please can we play it next week? (Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday ok for me).

I wait your reply 

cheers

Carlo

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2016 12:47 AM

pierolitfiba:

BigKnight:

=bk=

Hi Bery hi everyone

I'd like play my match with BIG...............please can we play it next week? (Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday ok for me).

I wait your reply 

cheers

Carlo

Yep, that's fine! I'll give you a couple of days to get it played next week. If the other side of the draw is decided already, I'll start that semi next week, and your side of the draw can play catch up! :)

RSS