Forums

Help › Forums

Andyson's Hinge (the unofficial WGT Enquirer bracket)

Thu, Dec 1 2016 8:53 AM (105 replies)
  • ANDREAP
    1,642 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 4:39 PM

almost forgot to play it :)) here my night score

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 11:56 PM

Here is my round

Pebble Beach Golf Links Back 9 Champion 29
  • bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 2:55 AM

So, we've finished round 1 with a slightly less than impressive turn out! LOL But Round 2 looks like having some good match ups! :) I will post on people's walls to let them know their opponents for Round 2 - Matchplay at Olympic, and all rounds following will be matchplay. Details of Round 2 will appear on post#3 on Page 1 of this thread and it will begin tomorrow morning at 8am GMT (thanks to Paulton for nicking post#2 and thanks to his country for making us put the clocks back every year!!!!). :)

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 6:02 AM

Thx Bery

Just i sent friend request to Yasch

gl all

bye

Carlo

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 9:13 AM

I've been having a small message chat with PaulTon. Just so you guys that are still in Andyson's Hinge are aware, the winner of the Hinge will play the winner of the Bracket in a final matchplay. More details will be announced as the Hinge and Bracket proceed!

bery - totally unhinged and well and truly bracketed (it is Halloween after all - where's our freebie Halloween ball WGT?!).

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 5:07 PM

Paul and i have PM'd...during the week will be tough with our time differences. We are looking in to a weekend time to get our match in.

cheers

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 7:26 AM

Looking to set up our match for this wkend. 

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 1:45 PM

bery111:
    Note 2: URGENT CALL FOR Dr Moose! You are out! You have not qualified for Round 2! Do not pass GO! Do not collect $200! Please do stand at the first tee so players can hang their caps on your antlers when teeing off! :)

Bery, please refrain from spreading misinformation about my noble species. That is, ahem, obviously not a moose rack. However, given your continuing efforts in this tribute to our friend, I am willing to overlook a few minor transgressions on your part. As far as playing " hat rack " , there will be a charge of one sleeve of level 43 Hexchromes/ Legend plus ( no longer available in the proshop ) which would mean anyone interested in hangin' a hat on this moose would first have to meet me in combat, and then gift 'em at the end of the round. Not for nothin', but, I would kindly repay with any equal amount of balls of their choice. Best of luck to those movin' on, an' thanks to all who participated in honoring our friend, Andyson.

Doc :)

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2016 2:46 AM

The Moose hath spoken! Long live the moose!

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2016 4:13 AM

bery111:
    The Moose hath spoken! Long live the moose!

^^^(o)(o)^^^

{}{}

(----)

:)

RSS